Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral (46420 Views)

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by chakula: 10:03pm On May 20, 2019
Lets the Country disbanded from there the dependant will obey the commands from their masters.

I tired with this fake Union.

Enough!

Separation is what Nigeria needs Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 20, 2019
gazza07:
Which nonsense fire. He's bold enuf and constitutionally didn't break any law..

Buhari's 97percent against 5percent is a quick reminder.

Afonjas, cry me a lagoon

It would’ve been pardonable if he posted anonymously on Nairaland. There are lots of his colleagues here saying the same thing against Igbos.

He is just so so stu pid to post something like that on social media. There is no excuse for that foolishness and I’m saying this as an Igbo man. However his post seem to be attracting more backlash than that of the policeman who posted something worse against Igbos before Buhari was elected in his first term. A Nigerian policeman from the north said that he’d kill hundreds of Igbos and nothing happened to him.

This brother committed an unpardonable crime. I wouldn’t work with him if I was Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by pluto123: 10:05pm On May 20, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
An average Igbo man is in unnecessary competition with Yoruba, out of frustration they voice out their fears

Just like the vanguard guy bigotry and bitterness is inherent in them

As a neutral observer here on Nairaland, I get to see lots of record breaking feats from the west which always passes off as normal, but others can mastubate and chest drum on such for months here.

Don't worry ifeanyi an uncircumcised northern terrorist would ease your pains forever
Average Igbo In Competition With Yoruba? How? Interms Of What? Explain Please.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by jimcaddy(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2019
What's his offence biko? He only aired an opinion...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:07pm On May 20, 2019
Why are Yorubas lamenting here?

Yorubas hates anything Igbo and they don't pretend about it.

Why are some people hypocrites? Yoruba said they hate Igbo and Igbo turned back and said because you hate me, I hate you more so what's the ruse about this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by selemo: 10:08pm On May 20, 2019
expert234:

Will you say this if a Yoruba soldier says he hates igbos with passion?

Are you saying evil is welcome if perpetrated by your tribesmen?
Thank you very much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Excuzeme: 10:08pm On May 20, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian soldier IFEANYI OPARA is currently under fire over his tribal post on Facebook with caption; "IHATE YORUBAS WITH PASSION"

See more; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-soldier-under-fire-over-his-tribal-post-on-facebook

This one is NOT a Soldier!
He should be given an orderly room trial and dismissed.

The Nigerian Army is a body of men and Women SWORN to defend ALL Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, language or religion.
I have seen Igbo soldier taken a bullet for a Yoruba colleague at the war fron and l have seen Yoruba soldiers do same for their igbo colleague.
When you put on that ARMY (Military) Uniform, you are no longer Yoruba or Igbo or Fulani or whatever....You are a NIGERIAN SOLDIER.
We cant have a "pollutant" like this one in the Army.

Since he hates Yorubas WITH PASSION, imagine if this tyoe is given a weapon and tld to maintain law and order in yorubaland? he will just be killing Yorubas at-will.
Imagine if hausa or Yoruba soldiers too start "hatting igbos with passion"?
One bad Apple, spoils the whole bunch....this cancer in Army Uniform needs to be dismissed immediately, before he pollutes the rest.
Bloody Ediat

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2019
shocked ooohh waste of resources again. Nigeria doesn't know how to manage resources at all instead of dissing him they should just sent him to go and fight Boko Haram without bullet. If he survived they he will understand reasons why we have to love each other's.

Am Yoruba Muslim. I hate nobody.

We are one let love each other.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2019
That was some really shitty thing to say. Whatever his reasons were.

Kindly check signature below
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2019
advocate666:

He was probably assigned that bunker with a yoruba solder who ran away.

Your Greatest Hero in History Ojukwu ran with his heel touching his head when things got tense, running away is what you are known for, you are the greatest coward in Nigeria history cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
gbosaa:

It would’ve been pardonable if he posted anonymously on Nairaland. There are lots of his colleagues here saying the same thing against Igbos.

He is just so so stu pid to post something like that on social media. There is no excuse for that foolishness and I’m saying this as an Igbo man. However his post seem to be attracting more backlash than that of the policeman who posted something worse against Igbos before Buhari was elected in his first term. A Nigerian policeman from the north said that he’d kill hundreds of Igbos and nothing happened to him.

This brother committed an unpardonable crime. I wouldn’t work with him if I was Yoruba.

How many Yoruba have you seen telling their brothers who insult and wish Igbos harm on daily basis to stop?

change your ways and never be a sellout withing the committee of ummunna

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by selemo: 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
Why are Yorubas lamenting here?

Yorubas hates anything Igbo and they don't pretend about it.

Why are some people hypocrites? Yoruba said they hate Igbo and Igbo turned back and said because you hate me, I hate you more so what's the ruse about this?
If Yoruba man hate Igbos they will not sell their land to you.
If Yoruba man hate Igbos they will not give their daughters and sons to Igbos to marry...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Kevsmart88(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
In as much as i am very much ibo... I stand to condemn this ill advised comment from this slowpoke..... It is very unfortunate that people now take the judgement of an unenlightened select few to represent that of the larger majority.....I have lived amongst yorubas and i can unequivocally state that they are the most hospitable tribe in the federation.... It's high time we looked beyond tribalism and ethnic bigotry and savour the uniqueness of our multi-cultural society.. Only then can we truly unleash our potentials as a people... I love my country..... SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by 77up(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
Brugo:
Even before opening the thread I knew it would be a flatinoo soldier.

No sense, no brain. Just open mouth dey talk like mumu.

It’s in the genes grin

Nothing he can do, he will serve Yoruba officers whether he likes it or not.

How you like me now? grin

Ibos like him need to opening their flat heads and think before they talk.

This is why they remain on the losing side no matter who wins the election, PDP or APC. grin
fact !

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2019
dreamwords:

Which Yoruba land, if I tear u hot slap,
Lagos is not part of afonja land, edo claim ownership, eguns claim ownership ship,

So it is only Lagos, you hungry Vagabond are present?

You economic refugee and hungry Vagabond are all over Yoruba Lands, all states, Villages, and cities

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by NaMeAboki: 10:14pm On May 20, 2019
mightyhaze:
says a IPOB warlord
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Excuzeme: 10:17pm On May 20, 2019
expert234:

Will you say this if a Yoruba soldier says he hates igbos with passion?

Are you saying evil is welcome if perpetrated by your tribesmen?

I will say that Yoruba Soldier be dismissed Immediately.

We are not talking about ordinary roadside men like you, we ar etalking about SOLDIERS!
There are certain jobs/occupation you should never engage him, if you have deep tribal hatred like this one, inside you.
Jobs like a Court judge, Military Service (Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, e.t.c) because your "Call to Duty" is about Nigeria andnot your own Nigerian tribe.
Once you wear that Uniform, you are not Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani......You are a NIGERIAN SOLDIER, no tribe, no religion, no language, your LOYALTY is to ALL Nigerians.
If you don tlike that, dont join the military.

There are times when your colleague is at the point of death (he could be Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani), and you have to PUT YOUR OWN LIFE on the line, to save him! Will you think: ooh, l am Igbo and he is Yoruba, let him dei jare or say: ooh, l am Yoruba and he is Igbo, let him die joor?
The military is not like that, does not work like that and cant work like that.
That is why this guy must be made an example (dismissed immediately) that the military has zero-tolerance for bigots like him.
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
The bible says love your neighbour as yourself but now see your life. Well, am Yoruba n I love all tribes.
''To defend her unity ". How can this be realised with your like in the Army?
May God help you.
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Oblang(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
dreamwords:

Which Yoruba land, if I tear u hot slap,
Lagos is not part of afonja land, edo claim ownership, eguns claim ownership ship,

U can fantasise over lagos for all we care, it does not change the fact that ur father can never rule Lagos. Meanwhile, if u think ur igbotic brethren only flood into lagos, just visit any remotest area u can think of in yoruba land, u will see them hawking ice cream like their life depend on it....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Excuzeme: 10:23pm On May 20, 2019
gbosaa:

To whom much is given, much is expected. That Army Uniform commands a lot of respect and benefits.....and a lot of RESPONSIBILITY as well undecided undecided
Please ask him: Did he join the military to defend ONLY IGBOS or to spew hatred against other tribes?
He even made the Post, wearing a Nigerian Army Uniform! No bigger disgrace can a soldier give his country and uniform, thatn what he has done.
if he was Yoruba or fulani, l will say he be dismissed immediately and even prosecuted for HATE SPEECH

A lot of people who post tribal rants on nairaland, will NEvER do so in real life, l have met a few of them in real life and they turned out to be perfect gentlmen (you wont believe they are the ones psoting sheer hatred on nairaland, anonymously! )
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by 77up(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2019
For the sake of our dear brothers either hausa or Yoruba unknowingly working with this idiot , please lets make this post trend , this fool don't deserve that uniform.

Trust me any Yoruba or Hausa working with him is not save.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
I guess this is also Lagos ibadan media house picture, very brave heroes indeed grin
advocate666:

Still repeating the Lagos-Ibadan media nonsense after these years?

O thanks Satan I am not a yorubaman. I would have offed myself.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by selemo: 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
aspirebig:
The level of hatred, tribalism,nepotism in Nigeria will make you know that those Oyibo "racism" dey learn.

Black to black, we don't love ourselves.Even those from the same town,same community or tribe. Too many hatred.

Just little love. Anger,bitterness,backbiting ,is common.

Is a fact.
That is black man disease. That is why we are 5 light years behind any European nation.. Our major problem in sub-Sahara Africa is tribalism. Dirty rubbish human race..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Nature8(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by gazza07(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2019
gbosaa:

ur cup of tea. U ve said it all. A police notherner posted worst, nothing happen, and same case with this igbo soldier, nothing will happen!

Then again, his acct might have been hacked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by gazza07(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2019
Originalsly:

So you believe you have constitutional rights in the military? Guess you and he are from the same village.
@ topic... under fire from who? He need to be kicked out of the military. He would shoot his own fellow soldier because of bigotry and claim friendly fire. Or... he an be killed by friendly fire ....his fellow soldier taking him out because of this ehmmm..... exercising his freedom of speech.
sharaap man! Buhari has just appointed a faan director from kano
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Excuzeme: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
gazza07:
ur cup of tea. U ve said it all. A police notherner posted worst, nothing happen, and same case with this igbo soldier, nothing will happen!

Then again, his acct might have been hacked tongue tongue tongue

He will be dismissed, after an orderly room trial. That you can bet on.
Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by pluto123: 10:38pm On May 20, 2019
Kevsmart88:
In as much as i am very much ibo... I stand to condemn this ill advised comment from this slowpoke..... It is very unfortunate that people now take the judgement of an unenlightened select few to represent that of the larger majority.....I have lived amongst yorubas and i can unequivocally state that they are the most hospitable tribe in the federation.... It's high time we looked beyond tribalism and ethnic bigotry and savour the uniqueness of our multi-cultural society.. Only then can we truly unleash our potentials as a people... I love my country..... SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
you Are "Ibo" Indeed! Are You Ashamed Of Ur Tribe? In All Indication You Are A Bloody Yorobat..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by RTSC: 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
N

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

How many Yoruba have you seen telling their brothers who insult and wish Igbos harm on daily basis to stop?

change your ways and never be a sellout withing the committee of ummunna

My Umunna speak the truth and do not defend nonsense. The soldier messed up big time. I’d say the same if he was from another tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Killed My Mum Because She Demands Sex Everytime' - Segun Ogunlusi / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.