Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Stonebwoy Tenders Apology To Shatta Wale Over VGMA Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Tenders Apology To Shatta Wale Over VGMA Fight (313 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Tenders Apology To Shatta Wale Over VGMA Fight by mrtim1911: 5:49pm On May 20, 2019
Ghanaian singer, Stonebwoy has apologized to his rival Shatta Wale over his inappropriate behavior at the VGMAs.

The singer expressed his deepest regrets over his misconduct at the award show. A very remorseful Stonebwoy took to his Instagram page to tender his apology to Shatta Wale and his fans.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/stonebwoy-tenders-apology-to-shatta-wale-over-vgma-fight

Re: Stonebwoy Tenders Apology To Shatta Wale Over VGMA Fight by haykes(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
So we should fry sand
Re: Stonebwoy Tenders Apology To Shatta Wale Over VGMA Fight by RoyalBlu(f): 6:01pm On May 20, 2019
Now, that's maturity.

Kudos SB. You're the Lion now cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Shatta Wale & Stonebwoy ₦3.5M Bail - Case Adjourned To June 20 / Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko Trophy / I’m Not An Atheist,i Believe There Is A God, But I Believe In Spirituality- Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.