Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help My Dog Is Dying - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help My Dog Is Dying (445 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Dog Is Dying by Pharrell18: 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
My dog is 10 weeks old, she has gotten 2 shot of vaccine.. I notice she was not really active on Thursday and not eating well, on Friday she started pooing, her poo was watery and I could see little particles of blood.. I was scared my pup has Parvo thou she wasn't vomiting. I called my vet and he began treatment.. He has been treating my pup since Friday and he has admister oral drugs, antibiotics injection and IV fluids. Today is Monday and she's still not fine, she can't eat she now vomit siliva any time she trys to drink and the poo is worst, from watery to bloody sticky form. Please help I don't know what to do again.. My Vet is qualified thou but I can't just continue sitting and watch her die. Please Vet and experienced breeders in the house I need help.

Re: Help My Dog Is Dying by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 20, 2019
Once parvo hits a dog...The best u can do is pray once u've started treatment and keep ur fingers crossed..The chances of survival depends on how quick ur vet started treatment....It's usually slim but survival is very possible..

My cauc survived parvo....urs could survive too.. Pele..U go dey alright last last....

1 Like

Re: Help My Dog Is Dying by vincentjk(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2019
Parvo is deadly but the earlier the treatment the better

My gsd survived parvo while my boerboel died of parvo 3months ago

Look for black palm kernel oil and be giving it to the dog through stringe

Is also a part of local antibiotic

(1) (Reply)

GSD Puppies Up For Sale / Rottweiler 2year Male Needs To Mate / Abuja German Shepherd Female, Needs A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.