Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Which FMCG Product Van I Invest My Money On And Get The Money Back The Same Day? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which FMCG Product Van I Invest My Money On And Get The Money Back The Same Day? (693 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Want To Invest My 400k / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which FMCG Product Van I Invest My Money On And Get The Money Back The Same Day? by bamirotola: 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Hello people, which goods can I invest my money on and get back the ROI back in a day..

I mean markets goods ,, like rice , oil and co...

Suggest a good or product, where it can all be sold one I.e a truck of goods and where the money can be paid asap upon delivery!

Send me an email on bamirotolami@gmail.com and let's see how we can do business together
Re: Which FMCG Product Van I Invest My Money On And Get The Money Back The Same Day? by kunleweb: 6:44pm On May 20, 2019
bamirotola:
Hello people, which goods can I invest my money on and get back the ROI back in a day..

I mean markets goods ,, like rice , oil and co...

Suggest a good or product, where it can all be sold one I.e a truck of goods and where the money can be paid asap upon delivery!

Send me an email on bamirotolami@gmail.com and let's see how we can do business together

Same day investor. Smh. I hope you're not trading with someone else's money. Why the rush?

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The Worlds' Largest Finacial Market... Invest In Forex With Probus Ai / Explosive Income Opportunity / How To Create A Nigerian Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.