Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Another Camry Engine Soln. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Another Camry Engine Soln. (612 Views)

Camry Engine 2.2 5fse Needed / Please Is It Possible To Change My Ra4 2003 Engine To Camry 5 S (camry Engine) / 2004 Toyota Camry Engine Needed: New Or Tokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Camry Engine Soln. by donciccio: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2010
My fellow nairaland auto experts I will need your candid and productive ideas on this problem.
I have a 96 Camry 'Orobo' the car works fine but since abt 2 months now the engine has developed a strange performance. However, the engine does not give me a good performance with AC on, that is whenever I use AC for say 30mins and turns the engine and is allowed to cool very well "especially when I return from work and allows it till nxt day" at next start the performance becomes very low and even goes off some times and I'll have to raise and allow it to warm for a long time before it picks up. Due to this I have been driving without AC to sustain its performance. Though I have been to my mechanic he's suggesting its the vacuum but not sure and could not put in any productive effort to stop this problem.

Nairaland people what could be the problem and way forward. Please, only positive responses are welcome, Oga Sienna where are thou?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help With Vin Check / For Sale 2003 Honda Accord (eod) / Nice & Very Clean Registered '96 Toyota Camry Le ( Aka Orobo ) - N620k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.