Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (49357 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 20, 2019
Muttee:
Davido unfollows ikorodubois hours after they called him out for not given them the ₦1M he promised them since January 2019.

Recall that Popular Instagram Mimickers, the Ikorodu Bois reveals Davido hasn't given them the N1million naira he promised since January, 2019.

We could recall Nigerian singer, Davido promised popular Instagram Mimickers, the Ikorodu Bois one million naira for perfectly mimicking Senator Dino Melaye in hospital bed. The OBO boss who was impressed after watching the video on Instagram asked that they send their account details for him to transfer one million naira to them.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/davido-unfollows-ikorodubois-hours-after-they-called-him-out-for-not-given-them-1m-he-promised.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9434867_ikk___1_jpeg5a2d4ef61fa73604f8548ce8d3596841

Davido needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:46pm On May 20, 2019
Built2last:
Entitlement mentality in Nigeria is too much.
I do not know what you mean by entitlement mentality. Why did he make the promise to start with?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:47pm On May 20, 2019
festacman:
You don't call out a big man for a donation made out of free will. That's rude and insulting. You remind him as subtly and politely as possible. Compared to Ikorodu Bois, Davido is a big star that should be ordinarily on a high horse. Davido may have a good heart that tends to empower others financially but it shouldn't be abused.
He should stop making promises he can't fulfil. Period!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by crackhouse(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2019
Giving them 1m for doing what exactly? For being stupid?
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Isoduwa(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2019
Canadanow:
if you get link for Canada or USA visa, abeg, hit me up oooo.... I am serious.

The guy above me, do you know the guy below the guy that is above the guy/girl above you? What am I saying sef...
Please, tell him to stop booking space...no dey copy me.

Since you don't know what you saying how am i sure you are serious about your travel �
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by festacman(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2019
texazzpete:

This feels like almajiri mentality.

"don't offend the big man"
"Beg the big man "

"The big man should be on a high horse. Thank God that the Big Man is talking to you "

Facepalm.
How many established entertainment stars in Nigeria relate to up and coming entertainers like Davido does? Very few. They restrain their interaction to their clique of fellow big stars.
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by ruby360: 11:00pm On May 20, 2019
Yoruba people Sabi beg for Africa. Imagine this small boys looking for 1m.

Come on go read your books
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Vizzim: 11:12pm On May 20, 2019
That says it all. He might have forgotten though
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by CharlesJok3r: 11:34pm On May 20, 2019
festacman:
You don't call out a big man for a donation made out of free will. That's rude and insulting. You remind him as subtly and politely as possible. Compared to Ikorodu Bois, Davido is a big star that should be ordinarily on a high horse. Davido may have a good heart that tends to empower others financially but it shouldn't be abused.

My thought exactly. Davido is bigger than #1m and have probably forgotten, there are other ways ikorodu bois could have reminded davido of his commitment without insulting his sensibility.
You don't call out a big personality in a manner like this. That's very rude of them. Now they've destroyed any future relationship they might have with Davido that will profit them.
Wisdom is important in this life.
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by allanphash7(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2019
Inbox me for visa assistance
Canadanow:
if you get link for Canada or USA visa, abeg, hit me up oooo.... I am serious.

The guy above me, do you know the guy below the guy that is above the guy/girl above you? What am I saying sef...
Please, tell him to stop booking space...no dey copy me.
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Larryslim(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2019
He wasn't even following them before!
Haters aha!
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by akilo1: 12:04am On May 21, 2019
festacman:
do the boys beg him for donation? Why promise and fail? Davido is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Deepfeel(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2019
I no blame am grin even dangote never fulfill the promise he made to super eagles since 2013 African cup of nations

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 12:17am On May 21, 2019
Beedude:

Is Davido God? Did they beg him for money? He arrogantly posted online for everyone to see that he has 1m to give those boys. If he had gone the silent way to promise them 1m, those guys won't have the gut to ask him publicly. But u came publicly to make promises just to get noticed as a cheerful giver? If those boys apologize, it means they are bastard. Was it Davido that has been feeding them since January? No. They should just put him in his place and move ahead with their career. But I'm still worried with how we love to avoid the truth in this part of the world. Nigerians will never disappoint
your post reeks of hatred.... this guy has actually single handedly fulfilled all the people he promised money.... he said he will give them so why can't they wait...
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 12:19am On May 21, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

He should stop making promises he can't fulfil. Period!
kindly mention some of the promises he didn't fulfill
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Jaqenhghar: 12:20am On May 21, 2019
happney65:

On the part of Davido or those boys?He promised them 1Million..Them no ask from him na him say he go give them..so therefore he MUST PAY!!!
.....and if he doesnt pay nko?
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Legendguru: 12:23am On May 21, 2019
when u flash u must have hundreds just like x said
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 12:24am On May 21, 2019
Beedude:

Since January? January na 5months ago bro. How can u ask for someone's account number since January and not put a kobo inside? I don't know how u people support what is wrong. No one hacked his phone. He came online, log on Instagram and posted a promise of 1m for those guys. Was he under a spell or just joking? Everything was just for the Camara. Attention seekers everywhere
please use your head when typing.... if we are to go by your words.... when he promised them the money did he say he going to send it within a particular time frame... so they should chill he will give them he probably forgot
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by tomdon(m): 2:16am On May 21, 2019
Stupid boys. They don de grow wings
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by zealadjay(m): 2:21am On May 21, 2019
Even d govt dat promised since last 2yrs has not made any attempt to pay, Nd dis ones are here complaining about 5month promise..
Mcheeeeeeeeeeew...

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 2:24am On May 21, 2019
Built2last:

I swear, Same thing I used to hear from my fav YouTube channel "say it as it is" lol
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 2:33am On May 21, 2019
festacman:
they didn't 'call him out' I don't know how people interprete things. Someone asked them what they did with the money and they simply answered, quite matter of factually, that they didn't receive it. Period. If they were truly out to embarrass him, I don't think they would have waited over 4 months to speak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 2:39am On May 21, 2019
mytime24:
Pay ur debt cheesy wink
hey, howdy? Send your number. I have an important message for you. wink
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Nobody: 2:54am On May 21, 2019
bizhop01:
Davido was drunk when he make the promise.
gba o.
Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Askmewhy(m): 3:21am On May 21, 2019
festacman:
Did anybody forced him before? Or did those boys beg him for money before? Was he not the one that wanted people to believe he is generous? Let him pay his is promise or vow.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Princeofasia: 5:17am On May 21, 2019
DabuIIIT:
Wetin dey worry those Bois set,haba!!
Must you embarass bro just like that

grin
but they didnt just come out to rant that they where not givn the cash like other idiots did na. they where asked but people . where u expecting them to say yes?

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Boboadaba: 5:28am On May 21, 2019
Davido should fulfill his promise and stop the drama biko! you don't promise and then get angry when reminded of your debt! Geez!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Kobicove(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2019
Built2last:

He made a promise to them in public and has taken glory for it.

He needs to fulfil that promise undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On May 21, 2019
segunmelvin:
your post reeks of hatred.... this guy has actually single handedly fulfilled all the people he promised money.... he said he will give them so why can't they wait...

There is no hatred in what the guy posted...he merely stated facts.

Davido should stop making public promises if he has no intention of redeeming it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.