Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 (6407 Views)

Can 150k Get Me Samsung S10 Plus? / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by nicelaw(m): 4:59am On May 23, 2019
I need a phone asap please, do you have a used or fairly new
1. Samsung A30
2. Xiaomi redmi 7 or
3. Infinix hot s4?
That you what to sell out for 30k to 40k? Then whatsapp me on 07035992745.. Cash is readily available.
Best regards.
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by Freelancerx: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
you can get a good tecno phone, you can get camon or pouvoir, just check online, you will get tecno product
lovinhubby2wife:
Hello everyone which do you think is better

my budget is between 50 - 75k

I am a bit confused right now
I'm in need of something that will stand the test of time as I do not plan on changing the phone till 2021.

your candid opinion is needed please.

thanks everyone.

Availability of spare parts and warranty is another deciding factor for me.
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by immaculate1234(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2019
lovinhubby2wife:
grin grin you wan pull my leg for this Buhari regime

do watin your hand cover o
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by Djdannyb4u: 8:27am On May 24, 2019
donbenie:
If you want phones with good night photography,be ready to spend on a Flagship..

There's no way a Samsung A30 will be a go to device for good night photography.
Bros Y U dey talk like this?
U get ur own opinion no mean say na so e be!
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A30 & to be candid, it's a wonderful phone. I don't know how to place good words in terms of reviewing a phone but I can say the phone is awesome. The battery life is excellent.
In terms of night photography, it screen flash is gr8.
Samsung or Redmi Note 7, they are all good phones. Weda U like am or not U must buy 1.
Below is a night selfie pix taken with my Samsung Galaxy A30

1 Like

Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by Djdannyb4u: 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Other night selfie shots

Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by donbenie(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Bros Y U dey talk like this?
U get ur own opinion no mean say na so e be!
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A30 & to be candid, it's a wonderful phone. I don't know how to place good words in terms of reviewing a phone but I can say the phone is awesome. The battery life is excellent.
In terms of night photography, it screen flash is gr8.
Samsung or Redmi Note 7, they are all good phones. Weda U like am or not U must buy 1.
Below is a night selfie pix taken with my Samsung Galaxy A30
I NEVER condemned the Galaxy A30,

My assertion is that if you want to talk about good photography in the night,

Then you have to look at Flagship devices..

As that is the last refuge of a great Flagship..

Taking a selfie or close shot picture in the Night is not exactly a tasking situation for an award for best photography in the night device..

Why don't you take a Panoramic photo of a not well lit environment and compare with that from a Galaxy S10,Honor P30 Pro, iPhone XS Max or Pixel 3 XL.. shocked

The difference would be between NIGHT and DAY(pun intended).
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by koskilala: 12:54pm On May 24, 2019
i know one thing for sure, the camon 11 pr is a better camera device than the rest
lovinhubby2wife:
Hello everyone which do you think is better

my budget is between 50 - 75k

I am a bit confused right now
I'm in need of something that will stand the test of time as I do not plan on changing the phone till 2021.

your candid opinion is needed please.

thanks everyone.

Availability of spare parts and warranty is another deciding factor for me.
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by koskilala: 12:57pm On May 24, 2019
the pouvoir is not a bad idea too seeing it has a very large battery capacity
Freelancerx:
you can get a good tecno phone, you can get camon or pouvoir, just check online, you will get tecno product
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
So my samsung a30 arrived today.. currently charging it, I'll do a full review once I'm done charging it.

But so far the phone looks premium if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by bigAG(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]I'll be waiting for this one
lovinhubby2wife:
So my samsung a30 arrived today.. currently charging it, I'll do a full review once I'm done charging it.

But so far the phone looks premium if you ask me
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by Realboygenius(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
For me I'll go for the Camon 11
The other devices do not have a front flash.
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by lovinhubby2wife(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2019
Boy am I loving this device, battery is top notch o, chai camera tried, 4g fully engaged.

screen display as usual Samsung finished work.

The only but so far is that it doesn't support glo 4g LTE.
And the surface kind of leaves fingerprint Marks at the back cover although the Mark's where temporary cos j just cleaned it up with a rag and the Mark's disappeared.
However there's a transparent casing that came with mine. And it kind of solves that problem.

I watched a full 2 hours 720p movie at medium screen brightness and I only used 6% out of my battery's capacity.

My goal is to try and run it down to 10% and see how fast it really charges. The thing nor gree low since o, I done press taya.
The last time I enjoyed this sort of battery backup was on a gionee m5 phone.

I see myself using this phone for a really long.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful responses.

3 Likes

Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by sben2308(m): 5:17am On May 25, 2019
Daraplato:
Infinix Hot 4 for sale.
2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage
Android 7.0
New 4000mah Battery.
Price: 20k. Slightly negotiable.
WhatsApp or call 08101091320

15k serious buyer believe me
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by tolexy007(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2019
lovinhubby2wife:
Boy am I loving this device, battery is top notch o, chai camera tried, 4g fully engaged.

And the surface kind of leaves fingerprint Marks at the back cover although the Mark's where temporary cos j just cleaned it up with a rag and the Mark's disappeared.
However there's a transparent casing that came with mine. And it kind of solves that problem.

I watched a full 2 hours 720p movie at medium screen brightness and I only used 6% out of my battery's capacity.

My goal is to try and run it down to 10% and see how fast it really charges. The thing nor gree low since o, I done press taya.

pls can we the package PIC?
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by tolexy007(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2019
lovinhubby2wife:

pls can u post the PIC of the package
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by Frankfuse: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
I installed PES2019 mobile in my infinix S4, only to discover that the players in the game were FLYING on their own

Who else has this problem or know the cause

Is it about RAM or GPU
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by okikiosibodu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
lovinhubby2wife:

Not too worry, glo is currently test ru Ning band 3 for an alternative for its 4g, which the samsung A series support. It will get to your location soon. Keep your fingers crossed
Re: which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 by vineybhatia: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check out this amazing best movie downloading sites list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Phone: Techno Boom J7 / Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? / How To Install Twrp Recovery On Mtk Devices (eg. Infinix, Innjoo...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.