Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney (1485 Views)

*I Volunteer To Donate My Kidney To Save Sonia Ekweremadu -comrade Chinweuba Any / I'm Ready To Donate My Kidney To Save Sonia Ekwerenmadu. / Urgently Want To Donate My Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sleepking(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2019
Due to some pressing family issues I urgently need money to help solve them. Any info on where I can sell my kidney for. a price will be highly appreciated, thanks..
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by MistarT(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2019
Selling your kidney cannot solve your issues only Jesus can I mean it. This night before you sleep say these words "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me please solve these issues and give me a testimony in Jesus name Amen" sincerely do it I'll be waiting here to celebrate your new song. It works I tell you without an iota of doubt, fear or contradiation.
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Sirmuel1(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2019
MistarT:
Selling your kidney cannot solve your issues only Jesus can I mean it. This night before you sleep say these words "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me please solve these issues and give me a testimony in Jesus name Amen" sincerely do it I'll be waiting here to celebrate your new song. It works I tell you without an iota of doubt, fear or contradiation.

If you can't help him, just shut up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by StOsagie(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

It would be too rude to shun someone's opinion. He is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by DabuIIIT: 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Get behind him,s.....
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by MistarT(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Samuel Jesus can help you too, He died for all humanity. He is ever ready to receive go to Him. This is not an option He is a NECESSITY believe me. I'll be back after prayers. See you some minutes past 9pm, I hope you also pray with your family before long night rest??
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by iTearHerToto: 9:15pm On May 20, 2019
MistarT:
If it worked then why not help him with some money to solve part of his family Ps

Nonsense and Watford angry

Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Kneephy(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2019
Nigga visit Darkweb... I'm sure you would see kidney buyers on that platform....

Wire me small Aza if alert Don Show oo
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by selfwife(f): 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
good evening sir. if you eventually get to sell your organ, please sell it for what it is worth. what you will look back on 25 years from now and won't have the urge to drink sniper. and be ready to face the consequences in case of whenever you start saving problems /challenges with the other one........................... I wont tell you not to sacrifice your kidney(s)..next time you have issues, you can sell an eye, ear, testis, a leg or an arm since they are luxury organs. (they come in pairs)....

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Sirmuel1(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
MistarT:
Samuel Jesus can help you too, He died for all humanity. He is ever ready to receive go to Him. This is not an option He is a NECESSITY believe me. I'll be back after prayers. See you some minutes past 9pm, I hope you also pray with your family before long night rest??

Get behind me Satan!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Sirmuel1(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2019
StOsagie:

It would be too rude to shun someone's opinion. He is entitled to his opinion.

Someone needs help, you're telling him to pray to Jesus. Does Jesus buy Kidneys? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sleepking(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2019
selfwife:
good evening sir. if you eventually get to sell your organ, please sell it for what it is worth. what you will look back on 25 years from now and won't have the urge to drink sniper. and be ready to face the consequences in case of whenever you start saving problems /challenges with the other one........................... I wont tell you not to sacrifice your kidney(s)..next time you have issues, you can sell an eye, ear, testis, a leg or an arm since they are luxury organs. (they come in pairs)....
u r funny...u shud try stand up comedy for a living than wasting talent on nairaland
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sleepking(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
Kneephy:
Nigga visit Darkweb... I'm sure you would see kidney buyers on that platform....

links bro.....links I pray
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sleepking(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2019
Here is my contact in case anyone has legit links for me..08166563345...I am desperate
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Nobody: 8:42am On May 26, 2019
Kneephy:

how can I enter that Darkweb sef
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BIXYBABE: 6:54pm On May 27, 2019
sleepking:
Here is my contact in case anyone has legit links for me..08166563345...I am desperate
how much are u willing 2 sell it, ur age and location. I av a friend who need it urgently.
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sleepking(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2019
BIXYBABE:
how much are u willing 2 sell it, ur age and location. I av a friend who need it urgently.
12 million, age-25, location-Enugu
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Please anyone with sure link should call me on this number 08039904162 I wan sell my kidney
Re: Please Help: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Drpeter1905: 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
Kidney donor needed urgently, My client is urgently in need of a kidney transplant, If interested please contact here on my whatapp number for appointment Or email me if you can:
Whatsapp: +2348104874810
Email: peterthomas2021@gmail.com
Price Tag is $500,000.00 dollars

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Halloween Costume? / Professional Portrait Artist In Lagos Ngeria / Photo!!! Fire Guts Watt Market In Calabar, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.