Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal (762 Views)

Update On Purchase Of MAN Diesel Truck FROM LADE007 / Change Of Contact Lines On Calls And Whatsapp - LADE007 / Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by collele(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2019
I am not a fan of doing business with Nigerians online but this guy has convinced me that they are still honest Nigerians doing business online... Have never him before.... But I can vouch for him anywhere... The guy is good 100%....I just got delivery of my car this evening... Car is very clean in and out... Thanks Lade007...Even though my guy just bashed the car now.... but it's a minor damage... Thanks bro... We will do more business.....Hey guys if you are looking for a clean Pre order Lade007 is the best guy here.... Keep being sincere bro.... You will go places....
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by kunleweb: 8:55pm On May 20, 2019
Isn't this praise too much?

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by stefanweeks: 9:13pm On May 20, 2019
kunleweb:
Isn't this praise too much?

Na dem dem

3 Likes

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by Timagex(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
ERM.....Mr lade sir, do u have an idea of how much I can get a Mazda 6 (2008/09 model) coupe? I like it for a first car.... cool
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by lade007(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2019
collele:
I am not a fan of doing business with Nigerians online but this guy has convinced me that they are still honest Nigerians doing business online... Have never him before.... But I can vouch for him anywhere... The guy is good 100%....I just got delivery of my car this evening... Car is very clean in and out... Thanks Lade007...Even though my guy just bashed the car now.... but it's a minor damage... Thanks bro... We will do more business.....Hey guys if you are looking for a clean Pre order Lade007 is the best guy here.... Keep being sincere bro.... You will go places....

Woow that you so much for this sincere review. You made the deal very easy from day 1 entrusting your hard earned money into the hands of a stranger. .... Thank you so much for believing in me to deliver the car for you... I would do business with you over and over.I hope the dent from the bash is not so much?Amen and Amen to your prayers
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by babatee1985(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2019
Staged shit like big brother naija. Same person using different moniker. Dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by collele(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2019
lade007:

Woow that you so much for this sincere review. You made the deal very easy from day 1 entrusting your hard earned money into the hands of a stranger. .... Thank you so much for believing in me to deliver the car for you... I would do business with you over and over.I hope the dent from the bash is not so much?Amen and Amen to your prayers

No... It won't cost much to fix... Thanks bro
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by collele(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2019
babatee1985:
Staged shit like big brother naija. Same person using different moniker. Dey deceive yourself.

U can choose to believe whatever you like.... A simple check on the two monikers is not much of a task.... #Peace
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by collele(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2019
babatee1985:

Those who say it can't be done should not stand in the way of people doing it.... a little check on the two monikers is not much of a task... #Peace
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by lade007(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2019
collele:

U can choose to believe whatever you like.... A simple check on the two monikers is not much of a task.... #Peace

Smiles... You are minding these people? Don't be bothered about them bro
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by lade007(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
collele:

No... It won't cost much to fix... Thanks bro

Okay bro

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by Holyson213: 1:21pm On May 21, 2019
Lade cars are always clean. My guy don buy from am before. Na legit guy . Just that Nigerians day always fear lol

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by collele(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
Holyson213:
Lade cars are always clean. My guy don buy from am before. Na legit guy . Just that Nigerians day always fear lol

True.... very clean
Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by ogtavia(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2019
Lade007 is a correct guy. I havent bought from him yet but I might if the need arises. But I will definitely refer interested people to him. Chatted with him a while ago and all I can say is, good Nigerians still exist. Check his page for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by lade007(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2019
ogtavia:
Lade007 is a correct guy. I havent bought from him yet but I might if the need arises. But I will definitely refer interested people to him. Chatted with him a while ago and all I can say is, good Nigerians still exist. Check his page for yourself.

Thanks so much bro... I look forward to doing business with you. God bless sir

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal by lade007(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2019
Holyson213:

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Corolla Gray / Not Available / Civic sold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.