Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court (44395 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by anonimi: 8:17am On May 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Pained Nigga

E be like sey yahoo boy don chop your babe before.

The way you are defending yahoo yahoo boys upandan may make someone think that you are one.
I hope that is not the case.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Temptee101(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Pained Nigga

E be like sey yahoo boy don chop your babe before.
Condemned fraudster spotted

Bet me after marley, you are next

No place for fraudsters in our society
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by noble2faith(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2019
Sundrus:
When dem say girls get fish brains..even with deir education dem still dey portray am.

As in my bro, I taya o. Person wey dey corridor of law still dey snap selfie with law breaker!
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Sundrus: 8:22am On May 21, 2019
Athena4:
It's like you made this fish brain observation with your Mother and female relatives. Shebi eventually u go marry woman?.Karma go fûck your ass.
see mumu talk... U no get sense e be like say u join dem get fish brains.
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Nobody: 8:26am On May 21, 2019
I like this kind girls...no ask me why grin
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Nobody: 8:29am On May 21, 2019
tongue
cucumbae:
She dey serve her IT for court.Tho she be computer science student.
Besides,why efcc go arrest person because he dey sing praises of Yahoo boys?What about American musicians wey dem dey sing about guns and drugs and still get Grammy award nominations?All the evidence wey efcc get against oshiomole,tinubu,gandollar and some of buhari's allies the commission no fit prosecute one of them.Walai,Efcc is buhari's arm of government.
it abi court attachment?? undecided
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by terestra: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
united442:
the boyfriend of that lady should have it in mind that he doesn't have a gf..
should naira marley come for her now,its going to be a goodbyegrin
a swear
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by LoveOnly1: 8:33am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

As in my bro, I taya o. Person wey dey corridor of law still dey snap selfie with law breaker!

It's a big shame. So much reorientation need be done on our youths and leaders of tomorrow, else...

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2019
shes not yet a lawyer abeg this 1 na still law student i doubt she don read her ethics.....thats why she never get sense.....thank God dem don increase pass mark to 45 make e hard well well for idiots to become lawyers
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by lomprico(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2019
This generation is gone!! Nigeria is finished

Imagine this young lawyer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by iswallker(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2019
gbosaa:

If I was responsible for her employment, she’d be facing disciplinary by now. I think workers need to be properly orientated before they are employed. Use of cameras should be restricted in certain places.
Sometimes you see nurses and doctors taking pictures in very sensitive environments and posting them on social media. This is very wrong.

Go and collect her phone nah...this is a open court. Besides she is a student not an employee..
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by BruncleZuma: 8:44am On May 21, 2019
Nah Dem!
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Nobody: 8:48am On May 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Pained nigga

E be like sey Yahoo boy don collect your babe before

Baba, them they love naija babe. Abi I go reason with the babe make she send me small thing while I still they fill the Oshere cup. Dem they carry babe matter for head?
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by SOFTENGR: 8:53am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
And she's happy

Charge and bail lawyer!
Which one you be? Can you even charge, talk less of bail?
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Isoduwa(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
She wasted her sponsored money � reading lawyer where there is no law
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by ikorodureporta: 9:03am On May 21, 2019
Persin wey I no know any of him music......
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by wellmax(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
And she's happy

Charge and bail lawyer!

Charge and bail in a Federal High Court room. You must be high on cheap drugs
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by jojothaiv(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
And she's happy
Charge and bail lawyer!
Go listen to "Tha Suspekt Erection (Election) ft Family Kuti"
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by davillian(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2019
OKorowanta:

Dem dey mad!
the guy no even praise yahoo boys for the song.
That song is a disclaimer that he's not yahoo boy.
Am I a yahoo boy is a question lol so efcc answer am you are a yahoo boy grin
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Kvngyemi0407(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2019
Why she kon resemble Simi like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by ringi82(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
And she's happy

Charge and bail lawyer!
Not even a lawyer yet. She be law student from law school on their court attachment program
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by maj59(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Truth Of The Mata Read and Thank Me Lata . FOOD FOR THOUGHT
This is Naira Marley in court...if you look closely you'll see his mum and siblings present...if Marley is married you'd also see his wife and kids here too...
I learnt a lot of lessons here today.
1 Marley is a musician but no musician present not even Zlatan or Davido who openly made a post that he got his back.
2 Marley is a celebrity but no single celebrity in his circle this time..
3 Marley has a fan base known as the
# MARLIANS but no single MARLIAN fan present
4 Marley's arrest triggered the social media #FreeMarley campaign but not single #FreeMarley campaign team present
It's just Marley and his small family standing alone.... now my point is this men and women will always cheer you up when you're winning but when you get into mess it's just you and your family alone carrying the cross... so stop investing on irrelevant people...start investing on your family...family is always the real ones around you....they are the only ones who can shamelessly and boldly stand by you in your mess.... the whole love from the street is fake both me and you reading this...we are all bunch of fake ass with fake love...change your mindset today...limit your friends...Build a smaller circle and make sure your family members occupy 90% of that circle...because everybody in your circle are not in your corner....in the end you'll be standing alone...be wise be guided...use your brain...nobody cares when you are in a mess...
We will only gossip with it and live you to clean your mess alone....
A word is a enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by itegbemie: 10:24am On May 21, 2019
Receive sense IJN.. some people's behaviour is not ordinary undecided
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Mrjo(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2019
cucumbae:
She dey serve her IT for court.Tho she be computer science student.
Besides,why efcc go arrest person because he dey sing praises of Yahoo boys?What about American musicians wey dem dey sing about guns and drugs and still get Grammy award nominations?All the evidence wey efcc get against oshiomole,tinubu,gandollar and some of buhari's allies the commission no fit prosecute one of them.Walai,Efcc is buhari's arm of government.
go and read charges against him, they didn't say because he was singing praise of yahoo boys, they said he aid frusters
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Kaypower112(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2019
his one should better face her externship programme jeje, she has bar finals exam to write, naira marley case won't be used as question in criminal litigation.. fr her mind sha.
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by Blakjewelry(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2019
zicoraads:

Some of you just choose to be blind or ignore the truth because it doesn't suit your narratives.

Did the EFCC say they arrested him because he sang and glorified internet fraud? Didn't you read where they said he was picked up because someone petitioned them about him?

Yes, the EFCC ought to also arrest and prosecute those you mentioned above, but Marley too should not be ignored if indeed he is guilty of what he's been accused of.
don't mind those fools commenting there I guess many of them are kids, many foreign musicians who claimed gangster sometimes are no related to any gang. I have white lady who is into modelling. she told me they have to shoot hiphop style with black men because its a best seller. you claimed to be a fraudster and evidence was found against you, you most face the music
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by BlueAir: 11:54am On May 21, 2019
No big deal. Nothing his girl can associate with in the name of gold diggin
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by united442(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
maj59:
Truth Of The Mata Read and Thank Me Lata . FOOD FOR THOUGHT
This is Naira Marley in court...if you look closely you'll see his mum and siblings present...if Marley is married you'd also see his wife and kids here too...
I learnt a lot of lessons here today.
1 Marley is a musician but no musician present not even Zlatan or Davido who openly made a post that he got his back.
2 Marley is a celebrity but no single celebrity in his circle this time..
3 Marley has a fan base known as the
# MARLIANS but no single MARLIAN fan present
4 Marley's arrest triggered the social media #FreeMarley campaign but not single #FreeMarley campaign team present
It's just Marley and his small family standing alone.... now my point is this men and women will always cheer you up when you're winning but when you get into mess it's just you and your family alone carrying the cross... so stop investing on irrelevant people...start investing on your family...family is always the real ones around you....they are the only ones who can shamelessly and boldly stand by you in your mess.... the whole love from the street is fake both me and you reading this...we are all bunch of fake ass with fake love...change your mindset today...limit your friends...Build a smaller circle and make sure your family members occupy 90% of that circle...because everybody in your circle are not in your corner....in the end you'll be standing alone...be wise be guided...use your brain...nobody cares when you are in a mess...
We will only gossip with it and live you to clean your mess alone....
A word is a enough for the wise

you wanna know who your real friend are?

F.uckup and see who will stand by your side!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2019
judgement has been compromised embarassed
Re: Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court by teekaykes: 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
mumu boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK / Nwafor Violet Lagos Most Beautiful Girl In 2016 / 9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.