Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Because Of My Small Penis – Ibadan Pastor Files For Divorc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Because Of My Small Penis – Ibadan Pastor Files For Divorc (648 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Because Of My Small Penis – Ibadan Pastor Files For Divorc by besti13: 11:26pm On May 20, 2019
Minister Samson Farounbi, has told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, in Ibadan, that the little size of his penis made his antagonized spouse to deny him sex for a significant lot.

Farounbi revealed this on Monday while affirming under the steady gaze of the court on an instance of separation he organized against Tope Farounbi.

He had mentioned the court to end the 19-year-old association on the grounds of agitation of the brain, the risk to life, and absence of regard for his family.

Portraying his difficulties, the Pastor said his significant other, who was an organic product dealer, used to return home at late hours consistently and wouldn't have intercourse with him.

There was the multi-day I tested her why she generally returns late and denying me sex. "She admitted that the little size of my penis was in charge of keeping new outside and for declining to engage in sexual relations with her.

"She proposed to purchase neighborhood herb for the treatment of my miniaturized scale penis which cost N5,000, yet I valued it down to N4,000. "I got myself treated with the 'Agbo'(a local herb) however, despite everything she felt hesitant to permit me to approach her body," he described.

The minister additionally affirmed that the litigant abused his mom when she was living with him and that the evil treatment constrained his matured mother to move to Ilesha where she kicked the bucket couple of months after the fact. He advised the court that Tope used to revile each from his family and continuously vilified his kindred spirits when they visited him.

"My master, she is a friend, continually battling individuals, particularly females, that go to my congregation for the petition, blaming me for playing with them. "We have never remained past two years in each house I leased since we wedded 19 years back because of her hardheadedness and problematic character. "The five offspring of our association need home preparing and continually reviling me at whatever point I attempted to address any of the children for fouling up things.

"Indeed, our first tyke has fled from home now, and I can't find his whereabouts. "I ask the court to isolate us so I can have significant serenity to do my peaceful work," he argued.

Tope denied every one of the charges, however, asked the court to break down the marriage as mentioned by the offended party.

She blamed her better half for womanizing, saying he never care for her welfare; however, was in the propensity for drinking liquor.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun and the two court assessors, Chief Wahab Popoola and Chief Alao Ganiyu, in their logical choice, broke down the marriage.

read more: https://gistok.ng/my-wife-denies-me-sex-because-of-my-small-penis-ibadan-pastor-files-for-divorce/

(1) (Reply)

Olams Rice For Sale. 15k / Coronavirus: Lockdowns Around The World Bring Rise In Domestic Violence / Aju Mbaise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.