Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (943 Views)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Teacher Ripped Off Student's Trouser For Disobeying Schools Rules And Regulation / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by zomby(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2019
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-richest-black-billionaire-america-173221686.html

Bravo to Mr. Smith!!!
This is what a billionaire should be doing with his or her great wealth; changing others’ lives in a big way!

Hello to all the Nigerian billionaires,
apart from the luxurious cars, Mansions, and expensive champagnes, what have you done for your people lately?

1 Like

Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by Nobody: 2:30am On May 21, 2019
Na to wear Tom Ford, buy big cars take am rub our face that's what Nigerian billionaires are good at.

1 Like

Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by amuwo1980: 2:36am On May 21, 2019
I was so happy when I heard this , some of the beneficiaries wept , Mr. Smith is a black billionaire
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by Kingkun69(m): 4:38am On May 21, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Na to wear Tom Ford, buy big cars take am rub our face that's what Nigerian billionaires are good at.
make ur own money and do what you want with it nau
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by SocialJustice: 9:43am On May 21, 2019
zomby:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-richest-black-billionaire-america-173221686.html

Bravo to Mr. Smith!!!
This is what a billionaire should be doing with his or her great wealth; changing others’ lives in a big way!

Hello to all the Nigerian billionaires,
apart from the luxurious cars, Mansions, and expensive champagnes, what have you done for your people lately?
Go and make your own money and help people as you like.
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by czarina(f): 9:47am On May 21, 2019
amuwo1980:
I was so happy when I heard this , some of the beneficiaries wept , Mr. Smith is a black billionaire
I got this on my Twitter newsfeed, I didn't really check as I thought it was only one person.

But to pay for the entire graduating class? That was heavenly! Something they'd have spent years paying off. shocked

God bless him
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by zomby(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Go and make your own money and help people as you like.

Here comes a stone head...what do you know about?
Why not just move on if you have nothing to contribute as usual?

I see nothing wrong in asking billionaires to lift others in a big way.
May God bless Robert Smith and other incredible human beings around the world.
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by SocialJustice: 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
zomby:

Here comes a stone head...what do you know about?
Why not just move on if you have nothing to contribute as usual?

I see nothing wrong in asking billionaires to lift others in a big way.
May God bless Robert Smith and other incredible human beings around the world.
Yen yen yen. tongue You haven't made money for yourself but feel entitled to tell people who have made money how to spend it. Typical loser.
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 21, 2019
More money to his pocket. .of what value is your money if it's not changing lives??
Re: Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. by zomby(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Yen yen yen. tongue You haven't made money for yourself but feel entitled to tell people who have made money how to spend it. Typical loser.

I will not respond to your insult, but I can assure you that I have done far for others much more than your father. sad

Once again, may God bless Robert Smith and others that continue to touch lives all around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Out? The Wold's Hardest Riddle. / How Do I Learn Speaking Yoruba Fluently / SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDY GRANTS FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.