Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State (6013 Views)

Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by mercy073: 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Do you live in Lagos and also interested in learning CCTV Installations and Maintenance??
You can call this number for an intensive and Practical Training 0803926267

Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by budaatum: 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
Richy4:
I don't even see how this was Rochas's fault... They have ministry of Works in Imo State... They should hold the contractor that did cut and join work Accountable and liable for whatever happened...

He/she signed a contract to construct a bridge that will last for a certain period before maintenance will start kicking in... not to build something that will collapse and endanger the lives of Citizens...
If this was built well we would after all be saying how great a governor he was. He should have put in quality control since he was paying for it! But I blame the Imolites. It's their money being poured down this drain ultimately and they elected Okorocha, and by electing a different party, I say they've seen sense.

Pity he lost Imo for sai bubu though! But well done Imo for doing what's best for them. I wish Osun had done the same and kicked out Osun APC (we still might!). And before anyone says anything, I am sai bubu to the core.
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by BanevsJoker(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
Front0lane:
PDP n his gang of foolish n hopeless liars are at it again. They know none of their governors can be compared with Okorocha’s achievement in terms of infrastructural development so they want to rubbish him by all means.
grin Zombie the flesh eater
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by Front0lane: 9:07am On May 22, 2019
You are referencing your father I presume.
BanevsJoker:

grin Zombie the flesh eater
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by Nobody: 9:18am On May 22, 2019
Front0lane:
PDP n his gang of foolish n hopeless liars are at it again. They know none of their governors can be compared with Okorocha’s achievement in terms of infrastructural development so they want to rubbish him by all means.
Keep quiet
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by CodeTemplar: 11:53am On May 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:
You need to see how northerners guard their roads.
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by Front0lane: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
Is this how you talk to your father at home ?!
asuustrike1:

Keep quiet
Re: Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2019
Front0lane:
Is this how you talk your father at home ?!
Whose father? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Begs For Peace In Guinea Bissau / Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.