Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV (49669 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by trapQ: 10:46am On May 21, 2019
So those women slept with themselves?
Common sense is scarce in Nigeria.
calddon:
Women and immorality, the reason so many great men have fallen.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by trapQ: 10:47am On May 21, 2019
True!
oluwaahmed:
Africans gota realise that This aint Africa. These American gangsters ain't fucking with you. Keep your cheddah in a safe or in a bank then carry it as a card. These hoes know u ain't from their country so dey not expecting any clap back from any rival gang.
I mean Americans kill people for their Nike shoes talkless of huge cash lying around.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by LyfeJennings(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2019
I do hookers but NEVER IN MY HOUSE.
IF WE NO FIT JAM FOR HOTEL
NO WAY WE DOING ANYTHING...
SERVICE APARTMENTS WEY CHEAP PLENTY DIE SO WHY TAKE THE STREET HOME

1 Like

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by trapQ: 10:52am On May 21, 2019
Bla bla bla bla bla

If that lady wants to deal with you even after securing her place as your wife ,
she will.

You Nigerian men are a disgrace to humanity, looking for the slightest opportunity to castigate and antagonize women whereas you commit 100x worse crimes than women.

Who are the people committing all the fraud , rituals, armed robbery in Nigeria?
Men. But let's blame women since they're the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer.
Ire2:

Gbam.

That's why I don't reveal my secret to bitches. Bro even to my own gf I don't reveal shit.

Girl right now she thinks I'm just a normal hustling guy sitll needing money. I made her believe my salary na like 20k a month so I they manage. Meanwhile I get over 5m plus for account from street issue. Even on top my money I still they collect her own join.

Na until the day she Don support me reach where I propose marriage to her and she accept. Then she will know the true financial status.

That's the only way to get true love.

1 Like

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by izumaria: 10:54am On May 21, 2019
Food for thought..
Never trust a woman,not even your own wife because they can easily be manipulated
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by trapQ: 11:41am On May 21, 2019
You do hookers but come online to bash them. Men are hypocrisy be like bread and butter
LyfeJennings:
I do hookers but NEVER IN MY HOUSE.
IF WE NO FIT JAM FOR HOTEL
NO WAY WE DOING ANYTHING...
SERVICE APARTMENTS WEY CHEAP PLENTY DIE SO WHY TAKE THE STREET HOME
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by trapQ: 11:42am On May 21, 2019
Never trust a man because they're murderers, armed robbers etc.
izumaria:
Food for thought..
Never trust a woman,not even your own wife because they can easily be manipulated

2 Likes

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
kmcutez:

Nah. You should be talking about the guys that shot him. Automatic death penalty or life imprisonment. Their own don finito. The ladies will get a much lighter sentence. Or you think America is Nigeria where everyone castigates the women and exonerates the men.

With good lawyers, the ladies can even go scot free. No jail time for them. I’m not a lawyer, but I see a lot of ways I can get them scot free if I have to defend them.

Once those girls are linked to the murder (which is quite obvious) they will be put away for life that is if they don't also get the death penalty. It is the end for them as I can count about 5 felonies committed just from the video.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by pheforusty(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
Lil Wayne's song "monalisa" comes to mind.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2019
Xda59:

Once those girls are linked to the murder (which is quite obvious) they will be put away for life that is if they don't also get the death penalty. It is the end for them as I can count about 5 felonies committed just from the video.

How are you going to link them? Phone calls? That can be explained even if she called them. How they got the address? That can also be explained? There are too many loopholes, abegi, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are guilty.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by LyfeJennings(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2019
trapQ:
You do hookers but come online to bash them. Men are hypocrisy be like bread and butter

U ever seen me bash any hooker online?
Read all my posts over again and stop being an E-DIOT
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 21, 2019
kmcutez:

Nah. You should be talking about the guys that shot him. Automatic death penalty or life imprisonment. Their own don finito. The ladies will get a much lighter sentence. Or you think America is Nigeria where everyone castigates the women and exonerates the men.

With good lawyers, the ladies can even go scot free. No jail time for them. I’m not a lawyer, but I see a lot of ways I can get them scot free if I have to defend them.

Really!!!
But they were the source of the vicious path that led to a manslaughter.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by donbenie(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
Black Americans are the worst set of humans on earth,

Africans at the least makes an effort to work..

A useless entitled thieving bunch.. angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by handsomebanana(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2019
Ire2:
Monalisa monalisa.

Lil Wayne told you guys but y'all still refused to listen and still getting drunk with bitches you know nothing about and getting followed to your home and getting killed.

Nona Lisa Mona Lisa. Shid.

Listened to the song just now after reading your comment.

It's like they predicted how this guy was going to die. True stuff and the song has now been added to my playlist
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by 9jaRealist: 2:40pm On May 21, 2019
RIP bro...

But which kin regular person has CCTV inside his apartment? shocked
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
handsomebanana:

Listened to the song just now after reading your comment.

It's like they predicted how this guy was going to die. True stuff and the song has now been added to my playlist

That's my gee. Man gats to be wise o
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by delishpot: 3:47pm On May 21, 2019
Na wetin monkey like to chop naim dem dey take catch monkey.
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by aswani(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2019
kmcutez:

How are you going to link them? Phone calls? That can be explained even if she called them. How they got the address? That can also be explained? There are too many loopholes, abegi, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are guilty.

Apparently they all left together. Anyway, there is enough technology now to know every single word any of the girls said in their phone
conversations going back months if not years.
Also, accessory to murder carries the same
sentence a s murder in some states.
The fact that CCTV caught them means whichever of the girls involved should just go to the Police and turn state witness as quickly as possible for a lesser (lesser than death penalty) sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by khiaa(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
since the days of eve....women have been. putting men in trouble,!

Am I missing something in this story, wasn't he killed by a man?
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by babyfaceafrica: 12:02pm On May 22, 2019
khiaa:

Am I missing something in this story, wasn't he killed by a man?
and set-up by women
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by khiaa(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and set-up by women

But murdered by whom?
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2019
kmcutez:

America is not Nigeria. They have a way of making people sing like birds. When it comes to the law, there is no 100% loyalty. Hard guys sell their peers off just to get lighter sentences. She will sing and name those guys in exchange
Re: Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV by Alejobs: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.