Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Join Us To Save Paulcy (papi) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Join Us To Save Paulcy (papi) (300 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us To Save Paulcy (papi) by luka1981(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2019
I am one of the few who before now, got irritated by the continuous begging and solicitation for help, humanitarian and financial assistance through internet. I was afraid that one day internet will be brought down because of too much beggars online. My point is because so much people especially our so called celebrities, who are always busy, posting cars,houses and places of their holidays online. Making it look like they are better than all of us, are the first to come online once they fall sick.

Today, we have a different case.here is a humanitarian, a man worth fighting for, because he fought for others. His numerous works are in YouTube or you can Google it. His name is paulcy Nnamdi iwuala aka papi. He has been going around helping people but today he needs help. I personally have contributed the amount I can afford and I am appealing to all the good people to help save this man. We all can be humanitarians.

God bless you all . Please moderator do the needful.

Re: Join Us To Save Paulcy (papi) by luka1981(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2019
I dont even know if I am supposed to post this here. But if I posted it in the wrong section, please someone should help push it to the right section.

(1) (Reply)

Prostrate Enlargement & Natural Treatment...... / Help / The 1K Challenge - Help Save A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.