Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m (444 Views)

Blind Herbalist defrauds 86-yr-old woman of N19m, sleeps with her daughter, gran / Woman Duped A Diasporan But Not Wise (photo) / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nazarethnaza: 7:52am On May 21, 2019
A Nigerian man has narrated how his cousin duped a lady he asked out for 8 months of N19m, after he they agreed to acquire properties ahead of their wedding.According to the Nigerian man, the lady who works with an oil and gas company brought out N19m for a land in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos but his cousin sold the land and traveled down to Switzerland.

He further revealed that the man sent back N5m and also canceled the wedding. Read the tweet from the Nigerian man who narrated how his cousin duped a lady he asked out for 8 months below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/nigerian-man-narrates-how-his-cousin-duped-a-lady-he-asked-out-for-8-months-of-n19m/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nazarethnaza: 7:53am On May 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nobody: 7:55am On May 21, 2019
So one of them has been burnt.
Eeeeya I feel so sad
But we wey dem dey do everyday
Who we wan report to?
Hair,nails,phone,car,house you name it...dem go collect still tell us say dem no do again.
As in I so mumu I carry my school fees that year take buy cloth for jumoke. She chop me sotay I begin lean. Plus no kpekus.
Na my course mate las las she give kpekus.
So hanty sorry for your loss.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nbote(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2019
And U are happy and even laughing about ur fraudulent cousin's deed abi.. Some boys get mind sha.. Anyways Tweeps kuku sabi lie sha

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nobody: 7:58am On May 21, 2019
So his cousin is now a champion or what's all that laugh emoji for?

People are now celebrating scammers upandan in this country. What a pity
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2019
This is why it is not advisable to let your dating partner know your true financial worth until marriage is certain or better still after marriage.

It's a cold world, i 'll advice yall put on a sweater.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by Mariangeles(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
The stupid guy still finds it funny ?
las las, e no go better for that your cousin wey dupe person of her sweat angry he go hustle finish, then somebody else go dupe am too of everything down to pin , after that, na deportation straight angry
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by BlackfireX: 10:45am On May 21, 2019
That is why I love karma....

Damn it will make sure it f**k you so hard you will be screaming in pain and lamentation .
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How Cousin Duped A Lady He Asked Out For 8 Months Of N19m by oluchisimfred: 10:55am On May 21, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Died After She Was Given An Injection In Geman Hospital. / Man Showers Prayers On Some Policemen After An Encounter With Them. / Sudan Soldiers Seen Beating An Old Man For Standing On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.