Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode (12337 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / PDP Could Not Do This In 16yrs But APC Did It in 5yrs / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by ryloy: 8:26am On May 21, 2019
What PDP could not do in 16 years, Buhari did it- Fani-Kayode

2 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by hisexcellency34: 8:27am On May 21, 2019
He first praised Buhari
Then Tinubu
And now APC
Now that Atiku didnt win, It seems FFK is seriously looking for money to take care of his expensive wife and triplets. Maybe Buhari will pity him and use him to replace Lauretta Onochie

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by thesicilian: 8:28am On May 21, 2019
How is this an achievement?

4 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by daddytime(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
FFK...

The original portability...

I love the guy hustling acumen though...everyday he sings a new song of praise. Don't be surprised when he gets rewarded for his sonorous canary voice someday.

It's seriously tough to be married to a high maintenance like Precious without a job in sight...the next four years will definitely seem like eternity before your very eyes and enough to humble you into bleating from both sides of the mouth for recognition qnd survival sake.

Kudo Femi...

6 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by NobleAngell(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2019
Ffk be using style to shift ground. It will not work. We know all these tricks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by StOla: 9:06am On May 21, 2019
That will forever be Obasanjo's shame.

I need journalists to besiege Obasanjo's residence on that day, and get his reaction.

Obasanjo was the greatest beneficiary of the June 12 struggle to return Nigeria to democracy, yet he was to conceited to share the glory with anyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Preshy561(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2019
Hope they will be sharing money on that day. tongue
Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by MVLOX(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2019
political transfer window is open... time to port to new network... I mean new party... lol

3 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Ijawdefender: 9:23am On May 21, 2019
Its great to honor those who deserve it regardless of party affiliation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 9:46am On May 21, 2019
Besides Yorubas, nobody cares about June 12th.

6 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by dododawa1: 9:49am On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:
idomine generation spotted

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 9:51am On May 21, 2019
dododawa1:
idomine generation spotted

It's the plane truth, besides Yorubas, nobody in Nigeria gives a damn about June 12th. But it's nice to have an extra holiday anyway

3 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by StOla: 9:54am On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

And what does that say about the Igbos?

Why is it that the Igbos are the ones most angered by the June 12 democracy day that is for all of Nigeria?

Is democracy only for Yorubas? Or did the military continue to rule in the SouthEast or the rest of Nigeria after May 1999?

Or the fact that majority of Igbos did not vote for a fellow Southerner, but chose a Northerner on June 12 1993, is a guilt of betrayal that they do not want to be reminded about, especially when they are now the greatest advocates parroting Southern Unity and making claims that some other persons are Northern slaves or betraying the South?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Goke7: 10:00am On May 21, 2019
StOla:

Why is it that the Igbos are the ones most angered by the June 12 democracy day that is for all of Nigeria?

Is democracy only for Yorubas? Or did the military continue to rule in the SouthEast or the rest of Nigeria after May 1999?

Or the fact that majority of Igbos did not vote for a fellow Southerner, but chose a Northerner on June 12 1993, is a guilt of betrayal that they do not want to be reminded about, especially when they are now the greatest advocates parroting Southern Unity and making claims that some other persons are Northern slaves or betraying the South?

egbon, softly on these guys nah grin this na early morning o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by iluvdonjazzy: 10:03am On May 21, 2019
yes Buhari try for that

1 Like

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Daraplato(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2019
Infinix Hot 4 for sale.

2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage

Android 7.0

New 4000mah Battery.

Price: 20k. Slightly negotiable.

WhatsApp or call 08101091320
Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 10:29am On May 21, 2019
StOla:

Igbos angered by June 12th? Why would Igbos be angered about June 12th? No Igbo man cares about June 12th, it hold no significance for them. June 12th is a Yoruba thing. There may be some Igbos who may wonder why Humphrey Nwosu, the brave Igbo who even made June 12th possible, was not recognized but thats as far as it goes.

But I will thank the Yorubas for getting us all a free extra holiday

2 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Yyeske(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2019
We had two southern presidents who ruled the country for a combined 13 years in the last 20 years and none had the balls to do what a Fulani did in 3 years, shame on the south.
I really blame OBJ who is also a Yoruba and a direct beneficiary of June 12, would blame GEJ less because that one has always been ball-less and clueless even before he became the president.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Yyeske(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Igbos angered by June 12th? Why would Igbos be angered about June 12th? No Igbo man cares about June 12th, it hold no significance for them. June 12th is a Yoruba thing. There may be some Igbos who may wonder why Humphrey Nwosu, the brave Igbo who even made June 12th possible, was not recognized but thats as far as it goes.

Stop making this an Igbo Yoruba thing here, June 12 is like a watershed in our nation's democratic history, who knows, we could still be under the military today it weren't for that date.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Lee84: 11:26am On May 21, 2019
How can this drop food on the table. Misplaced Priority.

1 Like

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by Ultimatezlant: 11:50am On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

j

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by anonimi: 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He first praised Buhari
Then Tinubu
And now APC
Now that Atiku didnt win, It seems FFK is seriously looking for money to take care of his expensive wife and triplets. Maybe Buhari will pity him and use him to replace Lauretta Onochie

See as you expose the guy nyanshi for public space like that grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2140881_gbenga20kopa380702_jpegd3395129b65646468d13d4ef2217179a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
You started by rumbling about not giving a damn but ended up contradicting yourself with your last paragraph which the quoter was trying to school you on.

June 12 isn't a Yoruba holiday, its a Democracy remembrance day for "Nigerians".

Democracy is the only reason why you can elect good governors who have represented abia since 1999.

Stop beating empty chest, life isn't always about measuring standard with Yoruba on every thing

Democracy day my foot! I dont care about June 12th, no Igbo does. No Igbo cares about Abiola's mandate or whatever sacrifice he is purported to have made. June 12th its self does not mean anything to most Nigerians outside Yoruba land.

But if Yorubas want to fight to give us all a free extra holiday in the name of June 12th, all good. If they like, let them agitate for "Awo day" to celebrate Awolowo. Who am I to reject a free holiday I didn't fight for? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by olagbola45(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Democracy day my foot! I dont care about June 12th, no Igbo does. No Igbo cares about Abiola's mandate or whatever sacrifice he is purported to have made. June 12th its self does not mean anything to most Nigerians outside Yoruba land.

But if Yorubas want to fight to give us all a free extra holiday in the name of June 12th, all good. If they like, let them agitate for "Awo day" to celebrate Awolowo. Who am I to reject a free holiday I didn't fight for? Lol

go get a life bro

you just splitting sh*t and contradicting your self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by adekolaelect(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

it is not only abt holiday Jun 12 is more valuable than that inconclusive Biafra seat at home selfishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by kehinde1588(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Any Igbo man who observes June 12 as a democracy day is a bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by kehinde1588(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

All I see is pain and jealousy. Kill yourself. June 12 has come to stay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by kutchs: 1:03pm On May 21, 2019
adekolaelect:
it is not only abt holiday Jun 12 is more valuable than that inconclusive Biafra seat at home selfishness.
Yes to those who care about it. June 12th or even May 29th don't mean much to many Nigerians who are struggling hard against the wickedness of the govt to survive.

Even among many Yoruba I know, June 12th mean so f***** little to them. How does that day change the fact that millions will still go to bed hungry that day? How does that day change the fact that thousands are dying to the ineptitude of the current govt?

The common man on the street will still leave his house that day looking for money to pay his accumulated bills.
Re: Photo : What PDP Could Not Do In 16 Years, Buhari Did It- Fani-kayode by stephenlove(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2019
APC - All Promise Cancelled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Governor Makes Fresh 116 Appointments As Aides Rise Above 400 / Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.