Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' (35146 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Okey Bakassi Says Imo Has Been Liberated As Emeka Ihedioha Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:49am On May 21, 2019
At least its better than this shit house in biafuro grin
Success1020:
Shiit hole Lagos...Afonjas brag with. SMH!

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

How else will we demonstrate to others that we are black people
Hian, is the black race or people of color synonymous with confusion, underdevelopment and backwardness shocked
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by anonimi: 11:54am On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, is the black race or people of color synonymous with confusion, underdevelopment and backwardness shocked

Good question.
Now let me go and look for someone who can answer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by anonimi: 11:56am On May 21, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:

Competing for the most shitty place?
Is that how you make progress personally

4 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by anonimi: 11:57am On May 21, 2019
anonimi:
Good question.

It didn't take me long to find someone to answer your question.
Please see below. cheesy

Destroyerofyeeb:

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

Good question.
The answer is simple, it is not about the skin color of a race but it is a question of failed leadership structure that permeates almost all African countries because the demon of looting, robbing, stealing, egunje, corruption, wickedness, ritualism, ineptitude, is headquartered in Africa albeit the black race and until that demon is exorcised via pragmatic, visionary and effective leadership, the black race is doomed grin
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AngelicBeing: 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

It didn't take me long to find someone to answer your question.
Please see below. cheesy

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by candygist: 12:09pm On May 21, 2019
ainas247:
grin Oya wey this my lekki friend, who always
threatening me about the good life in lekki

oya see swimming pool go and enjoy

Rank your business fast on Google
come and see client results

That your friend may be an errand boy for one rich man in lekki .Na Dem
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by Holocene(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
Sand filled Lekki is always gonna flood.....nature always wins
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by martineverest(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
Lagos Islands are overrated..they have the shallowest gutters in naija.in 20 years time,the island will be submerged
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by anonimi: 12:14pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The answer is simple, it is not about the skin color of a race but it is a question of failed leadership structure that permeates almost all African countries because the demon of looting, robbing, stealing, egunje, corruption, wickedness, ritualism, ineptitude, is headquartered in Africa albeit the black race and until that demon is exorcised via pragmatic, visionary and effective leadership, the black race is doomed grin

Are you suggesting that the leadership is made of aliens i.e. non Africans who were not previously ordinary folks until others allowed them to lead and remain leaders until they are tired of their leadership
I hope that you don't mind my many questions.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by lagosinnovator: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
People who live in lekkki are either from Osun Osogbo or their generation belongs to the mammy water race
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by ainas247: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
candygist:

That your friend may be an errand boy for one rich man in lekki .Na Dem

he is not, he works in Bank and he's doing well to a great extent
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by subcbouy: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
I live in Lekki and it doesnt flood in my area like this.
Probably, you live upper (Northward) river Lekki. Lower (southward) river Lekki is affected. grin
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AdekunleScience: 12:19pm On May 21, 2019
sirlop:

Empty vessel! Cos Govt policy developed Lagos ba? Y have they refused to make other sea ports functional? Am not a tribal bigot, but we all know A certain group of people import 90% of what comes into this country and pay duties and taxes to the government. And that’s why Lagos is what it is today..
Importers pay duties and taxes to FG not LASG. In reality, those importers gain more from Lagos than they contribute.
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

Are you suggesting that the leadership is made of aliens i.e. non Africans who were not previously ordinary folks until others allowed them to lead and remain leaders until they are tired of their leadership
I hope that you don't mind my many questions.
No, leadership ought to evolve / come from ordinary people in all the countries especially in Africa / Nigeria but unfortunately in Africa/ Nigeria, the right people were not choosen / elected but rather selected via egunje given to the electorate like the bag of rice you posted few days ago given to a woman before the selection, as a result of the wrong selection of thieves in power, Nigeria is crawling on the floor like a toddler since 1960, any father that has a baby crawling since 1960 should be worried, don't you think so grin

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by anonimi: 12:26pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
No, leadership ought to evolve / come from ordinary people in all the countries especially in Africa / Nigeria but unfortunately in Africa/ Nigeria, the right people were not choosen / elected but rather selected via egunje given to the electorate like the bag of rice you posted few days ago given to a woman before the selection, as a result of the wrong selection of thieves in power, Nigeria is crawling on the floor like a toddler since 1960, any father that has a baby crawling since 1960 should be worried, don't you think so grin

I guess that it is what the people want then.
They want the thieves as leaders, maybe because they are also thieves

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On May 21, 2019
anonimi:

I guess that it is what the people want then.
They want the thieves as leaders, maybe because they are also thieves
Hahaha, Hahaha, Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by ArticleBeast: 1:27pm On May 21, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Making jest of people's misfortune

If not for Lagos many of these flat screen heads no go worth anything!
The lagos wey dem go na pluck them pluck the money for tree there?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by UncleJudax(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Maybe the Igbos are more human than you...since Lagos still never improve your life cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by doublecross(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Thunder that will strike you and your children unborn is warming up
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by bayocanny: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
HerrX:
A case of rich also cry .. Only in rainy season �. Lol
can I be your friend?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by bayocanny: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
HerrX:
A case of rich also cry .. Only in rainy season �. Lol
can I be your friend?
Re: Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' by zolacoded(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Suspect33:
it's okay with you CEO, the same lekki I'm saving up for, na Enugu sure pass now, Lagos is living in its past glory, BTW this okey guy is hilarious grin grin , catch him on Lagos Talks 91.3 6pm

What day(s) of the week?

PS: Thanks in anticipation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Charles Inojie's Daughter Shows Her Zanku Leg Work Dance Skills (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.