Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (58980 Views)

Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / "Am so stressed, I need to fornicate aggressively " - Eniola Badmus confesses / Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by felixawe(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2019
You get sense so, am sure u not a human being !

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by PrincewithGod(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
Fornicate aggressively and land in hell aggressively.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Aurobindo(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
Yoruba again.... This people are completely going gaga. After adding Buhari to the list of gods now see badmus.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2019
grin this one na food for guys wey dey like orobo

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2019
festacman:
Have they removed the word "shame" from dictionary or have they changed its meaning?

This careless irresponsible x-rated statement does not and will NEVER add any positive value to Eniola Badmus' status as an entertainer. So, what's the essence of putting it out?
Haven't you hear Kongi is a B*****d Abeg who wan help her fornicate should help her on time biko but go to the gym first o. 40secs men are excluded .But people are fasting o,May be her boyfriend is fasting sha.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Alhaji419: 2:12pm On May 21, 2019
In this Ramadan ?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by DJInfluence: 2:13pm On May 21, 2019
People just hide behind internet to insult and body shame others. Most of you guys here could actually make comments or opinions without all this body-shaming insults. People do commit suicide because of such cyber-bullying. You come online, write some crap and before evening, you have forgotten all about what you even wrote. But the recipient will not forget.

I do believe, those that have nothing constructive to offer, results to insult as an excuse to cover their deficiencies.

now that i have that out of the way, she is out of line with such tweet. Our society is not matured enough to tolerate such.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Sinach0191(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2019
Shey u no no where brothel dey abi.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U see Most LADIES don’t use their senses because they are recessive in nature.
So, they acquire the next available sense from the Dominant human, being the Man.

That’s the SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION to all these STUPIDITY...and that’s why it will never be curtailed.
Just embrace them as they are being discharged..

You are truly from evil forest
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Agugbadin: 2:54pm On May 21, 2019
Frog AWO OPOLO
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Gabson001(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2019
Only sex machine can satisfy you madam, go get one
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Thalinzrcng: 4:53pm On May 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wen u hear yhe stink from her pekus and pant stained with stale weewee smell
Fuckkkk.

[img]https:///view/disgusted-baby-swallow-vomit-puke-gif-10835382.gif[/img]
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
How can you be shapelessly fat and still be a non-virgin at the same time?

I mean, how can this human version of bulldozer think a reasonable man will be sensible enough to risk his life trying to satisfy her?

Tufiakwa! Ndi mmadu sef!
gringrin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
verycheese:

Wow, see how you finished the custodians of life, your mother is recessive and stupid?
You no see the word MOST for him post?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Thalinzrcng: 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
DJInfluence:
People just hide behind internet to insult and body shame others. Most of you guys here could actually make comments or opinions without all this body-shaming insults. People do commit suicide because of such cyber-bullying. You come online, write some crap and before evening, you have forgotten all about what you even wrote. But the recipient will not forget.

I do believe, those that have nothing constructive to offer, results to insult as an excuse to cover their deficiencies.

now that i have that out of the way, she is out of line with such tweet. Our society is not matured enough to tolerate such.

You have stated a general fact. However, people like this particular woman have grown fat on those very insults you mention. They live for it. They get their daily dose of highs from it. And everyone that gives them a mention including u and me are their minions, working tirelessly to provide the daily candy. Don't u see?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Kwinesther: 5:06pm On May 21, 2019
This is too bad!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Jovin894: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
fornicate aggressively nobody wil even ask u out..too fat
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
Atleast she is not a pretentious hyporcrite, I would fu ck her, if she pays me £100 an Hour as i charge the others. tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by virago(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Your opinion bros..the world is a different place from when you came up

Not just his opinion , the truth can never become a lie. What was is what is and will be will be what will be.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
She meant to state " I need to exercise aggressively "

She should be stressing about her weight, not sex.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nakedwire635(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
these people dont think at all

How can they think we're there brain is made of candle wax.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
[b]NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by greggng: 9:23pm On May 21, 2019
Her pussy go swallow me plus my dick....no need asking her out
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by EagleNest(m): 4:50am On May 22, 2019
So called wack celebrities with zero shame or docorum. What did I just see
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by IamD18: 2:00pm On May 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
gringrin
I was somehow bothered when I stopped seeing your comment around. Hope you good?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Oyindidi(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
I was somehow bothered when I stopped seeing your comment around. Hope you good?
I'm okay sweetheart, I was very busy like I don't know if my phone exist but I'm partially back.

You bothered cos of my absence? I don't cool
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by IamD18: 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm okay sweetheart, I was very busy like I don't know if my phone exist but I'm partially back.

You bothered cos of my absence? I don't cool
That's cool. It's nice to know you are okay. Felt it was needful to say hi to a friend.

Lol, yeah I was, thou i did no much to ask of you smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

That's cool. It's nice to know you are okay. Felt it was needful to say hi to a friend.

Lol, yeah I was, thou i did no much to ask of you smiley
Thanks. Hope you're okay too?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by IamD18: 10:35pm On May 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
Thanks. Hope you're okay too?
Yea, I'm strong, okay and doing good. smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Oyindidi(f): 10:44pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
Yea, I'm strong, okay and doing good. smiley
I can see that, you dey enjoy forget me
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by IamD18: 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
I can see that, you dey enjoy forget me
smileysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) / Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.