Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Have 20k To Invest - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 20k To Invest (5280 Views)

LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures] / Make 20k To 30k Daily Doing This Online Business / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 20k To Invest by Akinh: 4:31pm On May 24, 2019
check my signature u only need 5k out of the 20k
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by donkossy(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2019
AnthonyAk:

seen , look at HOT and BTT . especially BTT. Low key alot of people made money on BNB and im hoping BTT will do the same
enlighten me pls
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 1:58am On May 25, 2019
donkossy:
enlighten me pls

BTT runs on bittorrent decentralized network and BTT is the token.

BNB is binance token used on their platform as a means of exchange.

BTT is super cheap now. U can grab a small bag and just wait.

1 Like

Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Mysteriouz post=78600892][/quote]

fyi , had you bought BTT and HOT when i said , you would have doubled your money by now
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2019
donkossy:
enlighten me pls

i hope ur seeing the HOT and BTT gains
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by donkossy(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2019
AnthonyAk:

where
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2019
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2019
Please how do I contact u
AnthonyAk:

Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
habib55:
Please how do I contact u

im listening
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by alezzy13: 4:34pm On May 29, 2019
donkossy:
where

Be careful with these investments as they are VERY volatile.

Rule of thumb: Do not invest what you can't afford to lose.

Cheers
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by Nobody: 9:25am On May 30, 2019
I'm a Cryptocurrency enthusiast and I've been following your comment for quite some time now....sir without minsing words u r a crypto Guru and I believe there's a lot I can learn from you.
I'd really appreciate if I can get a means of contacting u.
Thanks

AnthonyAk:

im listening
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2019
habib55:
I'm a Cryptocurrency enthusiast and I've been following your comment for quite some time now....sir without minsing words u r a crypto Guru and I believe there's a lot I can learn from you.
I'd really appreciate if I can get a means of contacting u. Here's my email
habtech44@gmail.com
Thanks

Thanks I only know as much as the next person. Feel free to message me anytime if u have questions

1 Like

Re: I Have 20k To Invest by orisbaba01: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Hello guys, I'm looking for what to invest in that'll yield like close to 150k by middle August with my capital being 20k.

Please anyone with a good and proven idea should drop them in the comment section.

Note: I don't want Ponzi Schemes or Referrals biz o.

Thanks!

Visit this link. You can do it yourself. It is very easy and you can earn 20k in a day.
https://www.nairaland.com/5211950/check-out-tricks
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by 8Djukerallish88: 12:53am On May 31, 2019
donkossy:
enlighten me pls
See it. There is a wonderful platform that almost in real time monitors all the main indicators of cryptocurrency illuminations and monitors the slightest rates of the latest fluctuations https://www.crypto-rating.com/ . This community, you can call it so, is focused strictly on investors and players on the cryptocurrency exchange. You need to go there. Given the fact that new coins and tokens appear every day, you can always invest.
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by edimalo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
AnthonyAk:

fyi , had you bought BTT and HOT when i said , you would have doubled your money by now

BNB is currently hot. It's a leading Exchange coin. Veil too is getting much awareness and it's looking good on vinex Exchange

1 Like

Re: I Have 20k To Invest by johnrayz: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Earn at 10dogecoin per day for free without any investment

http:///MuchCryptoBot?start=639408812
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
edimalo:

BNB is currently hot. It's a leading Exchange coin. Veil too is getting much awareness and it's looking good on vinex Exchange

Yes BNB is where i park my money when im not sure what to do with it , i see it going to $100 in no time
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by sweetveek(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2019
AnthonyAk:

Yes BNB is where i park my money when im not sure what to do with it , i see it going to $100 in no time
boss pls i want to learn about this crypto investment..i need you to guide me...any group to join?
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
sweetveek:
boss pls i want to learn about this crypto investment..i need you to guide me...any group to join?
ask me anything u want to know, ill try and answer. But you should begin by creating an account on Luno and on Binance
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by dianadsouza: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
AnthonyAk:

BTT runs on bittorrent decentralized network and BTT is the token.

BNB is binance token used on their platform as a means of exchange.

BTT is super cheap now. U can grab a small bag and just wait.

Well!! Did you know? Cryptocurrency bittorrent is one of the leading crypto in the market, as it is gaining popularity among investors. crypto influencers assume that bittorrent price prediction the price will go up in the upcoming years and gives good returns on investment.
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
dianadsouza:

Well!! Did you know? Cryptocurrency bittorrent is one of the leading crypto in the market, as it is gaining popularity among investors. crypto influencers assume that bittorrent price prediction the price will go up in the upcoming years and gives good returns on investment.

Yea , now is a good time to buy in too , super super cheap. even a 10k investment may be work millions in the future
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by clintonsparkz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
AnthonyAk:

Yea , now is a good time to buy in too , super super cheap. even a 10k investment may be work millions in the future
hey bro sent u a pm, would need abit of guidance
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by AnthonyAk(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2019
clintonsparkz:
hey bro sent u a pm, would need abit of guidance

Just follow my signature.
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by Nostradamus: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2019
All you need is 7.5odds
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by eboigbedavid1(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2019
AnthonyAk:

ask me anything u want to know, ill try and answer. But you should begin by creating an account on Luno and on Binance

I just pm u bro
I would really love to know more and venture into crypto
Re: I Have 20k To Invest by loreva: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5352257/start-perfume-oil-business-buy

Be your own boss and learn quick & easy methods of bottling any designer perfume oil.

Buy different perfume oil at wholesale prices and package in 3ml, 6ml or 12ml bottles.

Cost of undiluted fragrance oil
50cl - N5000
1litre - N10000
4litres - N40000

Cost of empty oil bottles with roller ball heads
3ml - N120/bottle
6ml - N150/bottle
12ml - N200/bottle

Available products
Gucci
Burberry
Seduction
1 Million
Lady Million
Thousand Flowers
Black Oud
Poison
Blue Water
Cool Breeze
Hugo Boss
Issay Miyake
Sporting
Elope
One Man Show
Terre D'hermes
Tom Ford
Sure Man
SMART
Cindy
Fantasy
Blue Water
The list is endless.

The profit here is 100% guaranteed as you will double your capital invested except you want to be greedy by over-shooting your selling price.

Lucky enough, you dont require any technical skill.

If this piece of information interest you, please chat me on WhatsApp - 081 0697 7455. Contact me only when you are ready and willing.

https:///2348106977455

(1) (2) (Reply)

COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / Tron Smart Contracts Are Better Than Any Ethereum Smart Contract / How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.