Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Akeredolu And Cannabis Cultivation By Ayo Fadaka, PDP Media Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu And Cannabis Cultivation By Ayo Fadaka, PDP Media Director (271 Views)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu And Cannabis Cultivation By Ayo Fadaka, PDP Media Director by Sanromeo(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2019
The entire media in Nigeria, and probably beyond, both traditional and social, have been agog since Ondo State Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s desire to encourage marijuana or cannabis cultivation, hit the headlines.

I however want to place on the records my personal support for this venture.

It is imperative to declare that I am not a fan Of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, This is on account of the fact that I have either criticised or lampooned his actions.

Cannabis today promises great hope in the treatment of many ailments in our world.

The research into the many medicinal benefits of Cannabis was spearheaded by the Israelis and supported by the USA, albeit clandestinely, as such research was not done on its soil. The research revealed the many promises it offers against chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer among many others.

In the USA today, Cannabis is no longer criminalised across the spectrum as many States have passed legislation to that effect, thus confirming the inherent benefits of this Wonder plant and its potentialities for mankind. Whoever is in doubt should just do a little investigation.

My good friend, Rich Adeyinka Arifalo, Registrar of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), is doing a fantastic job online and physically on exploring alternative sources for the wellness of mankind, by running online platforms tagged “Be Healthy And Wealthy” and other ancillary platforms, which he continues to use to educate the people.

He particularly does have a platform that is educating those of us subscribed to it on the benefits of medicinal cannabis through the use of CBD OIL made from it. I am using it and I know its benefits.

By the way, has anybody really questioned why some diseases have no cure? Fact is that there is no disease that does not have a cure. But the desire by pharmaceutical giants to make humongous profits from the misery of people continues to deliberately make such cures unavailable.

Cannabis remains one of those wonderful herbs that hold great prospect.

Akeredolu is laying a foundation for a great prospect. Whoever has loved ones in need of miracle drugs to survive, will appreciate this step. Whoever is mocking him now may be a beneficiary of this action.

Fadaka is the Director of Media and Publicity, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Nigeria’s South West Zone

http://radiatingthetruth.com.ng/2019/05/20/akeredolu-and-cannabis-cultivation/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Indigenous Ethnic Nationalities Resistance Group Rises Against Boko H / Ladoja Requests Support For The Government Of C Mackindi / Certificate Falsification: Petitioner Withdraws Case Against Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.