Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects (483 Views)

Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects and lovable designs / Architectural Design And Build Projects / Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2019
First, I will like to thank my good friend right from the University days abdulwastec... He has been there always.
My learning years involved working with companies such as Akiota works limited and Charvet construction limited...
I work as a partner at Estherdaley Nigeria Limited handling all construction projects at present.
I will be taking you through our various projects.
You can get in touch with us through our number 08039150966 or visit our office at No 15 Olaniyan street ,Alagbado Lagos
Part of the projects completed by our company includes; an 8 unit of 2bedroom flats at Ayoola coker, G. R. A ikeja Lagos, a two-storey building with a liftshaft connected with a composite bridge linked to an office with several other semi-detach apartment at No 10 Oduduwa street, Ikeja . G. R. A.
Building of factory for Rehoboth bakery and Confectionaries located at Ogba,opposite Mobil filling station along Wemco road.
Renovation of a private residence at parkview estate, Ikoyi Lagos.

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2019
I will take my time to give a full detail of each project with project span and pictures in no distant time.
Each project came with its own stress, difficulties and sweet memories but right at the end, we scale through and was able to deliver a master class building to our clients

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
Actually, I have alot to say on this project.
It is an ongoing project (a residential building with 2unit of 1bedroom flat,2unit of 2bedroom flat, 2unit of 3bedroom flat located at OGHC estate near obasanjo in ota, Ogun State.
I will be going into full details on the problems, success and how we were able to counter the numerous challenges faced on the site

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2019
I will be speaking on the best ways to satisfy once client at the same time not working against the ethic of our profession

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2019
Good morning everyone, I will like to start with the construction of Rehoboth bakery and confectionaries located at Ogba.
The building is located on a 7200sqm
Due to the heavy equipment it will house and the heat that will be generated within the bakery, the roof was design to receive steel truss

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2019
It houses both offices, production area, dispatch area, rest rooms, server room, mixing area e.t.c
It is a story building.
Due to the stability of the soil, pad foundation was approved.
We commenced the setting out of the site.
Excavation of trenches commenced.
Column points were determined and excavated.
Depth of trench excavation was 900mm
While the pad was 350mm deep

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2019
The total area of building is 29m x 40m
Sqm = 1160.
Concrete grade =25
Reinforcement Strength = 410
Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2019
The trenches were well excavated, column point were also excavated.
The trenches received concrete 100mm deep while the pad received in total of 450mm deep.
The reinceforcrment used were 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm and 10mm.
The stirrup spacing for the short columns was 200mm c/c

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2019
As soon as we finished the blinding and the mass concrete work, block work commenced.
Less I forget, the mix ratio for the pad footing and mass concrete (trenches) was 1:2:4 (cement, sand, gravel)

Re: Estherdaley Nigeria Limited projects by dammyllare(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2019
The foundation height above the zero level(ground level) is 900mm.
After the completion of block work, we commenced filling with laterite, hardcore, loose sand and sharp sand.
Every stage of filling was well compacted after weting with water.
The oversize concrete was 150mm thick.
We ensured the whole foundation received mesh wire on it..

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: 2 Bedroom And Room & Parlour Self Contain On A Plot At Sango / FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items / Upvc Windows And Doors In Delhi NCR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.