Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children (43300 Views)

Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:29pm On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
Three kids from one baby mama? He should just upgrade her to wifey. The kids are very adorable and I like that he keeps his private life off limits for the media.

2 or 3 baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by SlimOpsy(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2019
Am sure no be one woman born all this kids.
Naija celeb shaaaa
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Burgerlomo: 1:46pm On May 21, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Timisamd(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
See as that one ......

I wan talk before .. But I fear nairalanders insult
And beside they might come for my head .
cheesy grin
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by GEEBITE: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
Very low IQ.
post=78584904:
Wow!

See BEAUTIFUL Angels EVERYWHERE!!

Happy birthday darling, Some nice Barbecue coming your way this weekend, from all of us @.

God bless them for you Timaya, formerly known as Plantain seller!

No one knows what the future holds mehn!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by filleSouriante(f): 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
Three kids from one baby mama? He should just upgrade her to wifey. The kids are very adorable and I like that he keeps his private life off limits for the media.

Nope. 3kids, 3mommas. His gene strong die, na why dey resemble grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Nonstoprain: 2:29pm On May 21, 2019
filleSouriante:

Nope. 3kids, 3mommas. His gene strong die, na why dey resemble grin
No, three kids two baby mamas, the first one gave birth to the two girls while the second one gave birth to the boy.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 21, 2019
kaen1317:
All the playboys are giving birth to girls. What is going on?
Because nature doesn't want them to give birth to use.less boys that will end up like their father.Fact.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Ayobami7(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2019
Cute
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Mobolajifanny(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
Zenith's bank

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
They Are So Cute
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by NobleAngell(f): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

2 or 3 baby mamas
Wow. Didn't know that.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by teesugar(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
two baby Mamas actually.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by Orosotare(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2019
Shey he likes singing about bum bum, thank God he is only giving birth to girls other people will press their bum bum...
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children by booksrite(f): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2019
HBD LLNP

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.