Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia (458 Views)

Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. / Apple Iphone X Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia by reedone: 12:25pm On May 21, 2019
People in the house
Please I have a problem I need help with. I am trying to buy a phone for my Brother and give it to him by the end of the month which is also his birthday date but I don't know how to buy the phone for him from Jumia. So I need a little help on how to buy from Jumia so I can give him the phone. Thanks for all your help
Re: Jumia by kripen(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2019
If you have Jumia apps, register on the platform and order the phone. They will take it to you or the nearest Jumia office and you go to their office and get it.

It is self explanatory when you want to order on their platform.
Re: Jumia by Kezzy24(f): 1:20pm On May 21, 2019
Contact Bamac, he is a Jumia agent.

1 Like

Re: Jumia by EGprince(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2019
Just text your full address and the type of phone you need to 07012474725, I'll call you and give you details, I'm a Jumia Sales Agent, ordering through a sales agent is faster and easier, if there's pay on delivery available in your area, you don't have to pay me a dime. Please if you need the phone delivered by ending, do that today because the quicker you order, the quicker it will be delivered to you

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale / Stamp Concrete Floor / Samsung To Launch A More Affordable Galaxy Fold In July Ahead Of The Fold 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.