Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election (3056 Views)

Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by cheerfulpraise: 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
The General Officer Commanding (GOC) 6 Division, Nigerian Army, Maj.-Gen. Jamil Sarham, who is also the Land Component Commander of Operation Delta Safe, has revealed that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, decided to declare war against him for rejecting his (Wike’s) billions of naira to compromise the February 23 and March 9, 2019 general elections in Rivers.

He also described as bizarre and spurious, the allegations by Wike that he was involved in illegal bunkering and leaking the proceedings of the State Security Council meetings to criminals in Rivers state, among others.

Maj.-Gen. Sarham, on Tuesday in an online statement by 6 Division’s Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Aminu Iliyasu, condemned the unfounded and false allegations against him by Rivers governor, a chieftain of the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in the video clip released on May 15 by “one” Simeon Nwakaudu (Wike’s Special Assistant on Electronic Media).

The GOC said: “Wike’s resentment against me is based on>>https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-wike-declared-war-against-me-for-refusing-to-compromise-2019-elections/

1 Share

Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by Africankel(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by sirequity(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2019
Since you refused to compromise, didn't he still win?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by dollytino4real(f): 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
but he won the election dat is all that matters
Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by naijaguy123456(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2019
embarassed
Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by celeiyke: 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
I don't believe this man. It was glaring and clear to even Amaechi n Oshiomole that Wike will win, how would he have wanted u to compromise. But in actual sense we saw military boys doing d job of d other party, the videos are online

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by BafanaBafana: 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
Like Wike like Atiku. They believe with money, you can get anything you want.
Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by adigad: 5:46pm On May 21, 2019
We did not expect you to agree with the allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by NnadyAutos: 7:10pm On May 21, 2019
The Army General cannot see millions of naira and reject it, after all how much is his salary. Why did the Army General not raise alarm the moment the offer was made if he wants people to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by ollysaks: 10:30am On May 22, 2019
Wike was offering you billions to compromise in

an election, that the main opposition APC was

disallowed from participating in.

Wike had no major contender, so he needed not to offer you billions

The case of illegal bunkering of oil is well know in the Niger Delta

The security agencies, communities, militants all have a stake there. Watch the film oil, blood and money and you will understand
Re: Breaking: ‘wike Declared War Against Me For Refusing To Compromise 2019 Election by deji68: 1:02pm On May 22, 2019
Why didnt say this before Wike made the oil Bunkering allegation ? cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Formidable Running Mate Option For Peter Obi / Breaking: Kwankwaso, Please Have Mercy- Tinubu Begs After Being Roasted Black / Ugwuanyi’s Positive Impacts Will Be Felt Greatly In Future - Obiora Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.