Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) (3216 Views)

Please Help Me Out On My Buzzcity Account Dont, See Screenshots / Webmaters: Show Your Webpages Screenshots / Screenshots Of Magic Lantern V1.0: Download Free Till 1st July 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hello All,

Im about to start a website of my own with the aim of monetizing it through Adsense.Im thinking of starting with a forum first and see how well I do traffic wise before embarking on the website but I want to be sure of what Im going into.

I've seen screen shots on different websites showing peoples adsense checks that are mouth watering.I know Adsense is real but all I've seen so far are from White people, So I want to know if NIGERIANS are earning reasonable amounts off their website through Adsense.

Please Webmasters,kindly post screen shots of your checks if you got any, If not kindly post what you earned as at last time from Adsense and the website that got you the amount, This will encourage me a lot.

[b]NO UNREALISTIC EXAGGERATIONS PLEASE, [/b]Thanks All,
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
Bros, people collect adsense here in Nigeria.

At least i know of like two. Will talk to them, since they are Nairalanders, so they can drop screen shot.

So don't be discouraged, it works!
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
This is a joke iite?
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
*dhtml:

This is a joke iite?

Who dey joke
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
*dhtml:

This is a joke iite?

Does it sound like one? No Jokes, Im serious,

Donpuzo:

Bros, people collect adsense here in Nigeria.

At least i know of like two. Will talk to them, since they are Nairalanders, so they can drop screen shot.

So don't be discouraged, it works!

Thanks Bro, Please do and I hope they can drop screen Shots.Will be looking forward to seeing them.Thanks, smiley
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
my own question is that, why will i want to publish my adsense cheque online? what do i have to gain if i publish it? and what do i stand to "not gain"?
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
*dhtml:

my own question is that, why will i want to publish my adsense cheque online? what do i have to gain if i publish it? and what do i stand to "not gain"?

Oh now I understand you, You can hide whatever you dont want to be made public, If you dont want to tho its fine
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2010
Thats a bit going to far Posting checks online doesn't sound right
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2010
Oh well,like I said if you dont have screen shots or you dont feel safe posting it,you can post the amount, Why guys de fear na,
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by DualCore1: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2010
We dey fear cuz bois are bad. cool
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thats true sha, Dis is 9ja, DC, Shay U de earn ? wink Abi make we yarn privately? grin Well I guess all can confirm that Adsense works for Nigerians right?
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
I will somehow prefer not to be a part of this movie : but i can always watch from a safe distance sha
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
Na wa ooo, shocked
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by konti(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2010
adsense works in nigeria and i have earned over 238 euros since i started. its not a joke.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ Konti,

Thanks for that.When did you start? Is it one website that gave you that or all?
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by gdcomms: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Choose4me. Nobody will want to publish a check online/offline at least not from this part of the world.When even emails are being scammed.Even if I had one I won't dare publish it.
Pls bros whenever you are in need of something try to be sober,that's how I find your replies.
Adsene works!You can make up to 1000 dollars/month it all depends on what you do and how you do it.IT'S NOT FOR THE GET RICH-QUICK KINDA GUYS!.For a start you may start earning 0.08dollars/day.But as time progresses you'll realise much.You've got to read, burn out the midnight candles and make much research.
But pls avoid copying articles as much as possible.
There are a lot of things to take into consideration: domain name,traffic,articles,keywords etc
Am coming up soon with mine online biz.

It will amaze you to find out that, for the past 2years I have scanned the net spending countless hours figuring out why people make money online and why some don't.So when I will finally launch, I know exactly what to do and what not to do, for at least I now I understand the intricacies.

N/B: I have taken my time to eplain this to you for the benefit of others.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by deyesborn(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
Bros it is real.
I have been earning from adsense since 2009 and I have resign from work to face adsense and my business.

I earn at least 300euro every month from one site.

But you will need to work on your site very well and optimize properly to earn big.

You need a lot of traffic to earn big too.

Sometime, you may discourage when you check your account and discovered your effort is not yielding the desired result.
I gave up on adsense but I was not doing the right thing, but each time I saw success stories of other publisher, that kept me going.

It was in December 2009 that I got it right with adsense because I read book that says I must have genuine intention for solving people problem and I followed that strategies and today am happy with Google Adsense.

You will need to wait for long time to be very happy with your earning.

If you need help you can send me a personal message through nairaland
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by hostmaker(m): 4:23am On Sep 27, 2010
You can make a very good living with adsense. But you need a lot of patience.

If you expect to start making money right away, you will be very dissappointed.

I have been earning with adsense now for 5 years.
When I started five years ago I made a total of about $120 the first year.
2nd year about $300.00.
in my 3rd year it finally took off. I made $300.00 a month. Now in my fifth year, I earn about $1800 a month.
I have 42 websites. I add a new website every single month.

There is a lot of things you have to know before going in. Most of the stuff I know now if I had known them the first year, I could have cut out a lot of useless work I did at the beginning.

The Most important advise is to make your subject globally relevant. Don't concentrate on Nigeria issues. Nigerian issues don't produce expensive keywords. there is A huge difference between a key word that pays you $3.00 for a click and one that pays yiou 1cent for a click. Guess which ones Nigeria issues will pay you. So your website subject is critical. It took me a year to figure that one out.

My point is that it is very frustrating and most people will quit before they start making money.

Remember: no traffic, no money.

Goodluck.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2010
Thanks all, I really appreciate your contributions, More success stories will be appreciated.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by chukxy: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2010
@deyesborn and hostmaker, you guys are too much. Thanks a lot for sharing this important information. I wish you more success.
Have a wonderful week ahead!
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by basking4me: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
This guy has asked for screen-shot posting of Adsense income but instead we are getting talks of people making money. If you know that you know that u know that you have your Adsense cheques, post it and edit out your details (exclusive of name). i am not talking of photoshopped docs here.

We need realistic evidences, at least so the poster requested.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2010
*coughs* ahem, as i was saying, this is a damn interesting movie, i am already writing my resignation letter too, lemme print it, i will be right back
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Xorenxo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
The best of them trainers on adsense is Hafiz Lecky.
He is a professor in Adsense for Domains

He had made 80 euros for two participants in my presence in a day at a seminar of his.

Just have adsense account and he will prove it to you that it is not a big deal.

However, he is inundated with several work that it will take some time before a new mentee get his done.
He needs sound customer support.

If you want to be fortified theoretically before reaching out to Lecky try
www.successimpacts.com/blog

Lecky's number is 08085008700

He has a workshop on 1st October,2010 call him to register you will never be disappointed at all.
The workshop costs N2,000. and the closing day for payment is 29th September,2010.

I am not his campaigner but a mentee.But i will never tell a lie.If you are not satisfied after payment ,please post me a stinker in this forum

Below is his picture

Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2010
*hiccups* brb
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by debeginin(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2010
@hostmaker please can I get your email?
angelo4usall@yahoo.com
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by clip: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
It looks real becos of the pic.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by SamMilla1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
what is adsense ? tongue
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
It is an ad that has plenty of sense and makes sensible money too - or so says Oxford
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by jmoore(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
*dhtml:

It is an ad that has plenty of sense and makes sensible money too - or so says Oxford
these webmasters and their comedy.
Re: Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 06, 2010
We are talking of making sensible money hear as opposed to robbing ATM - berra wake up and start publishing all them sensible ADS / SIGN BOARDS

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTML6 And CSS4: My Proposals / Where can I get N1700 Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.