Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (52242 Views)

Netherlands Vs Qatar: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 0) On 29th Nov 2022 / Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time by yungmill(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2019
theblackjack76:
Looking at the second game, I guess you were right bro. Deficiencies in the team came to the fore glaringly. What a painful game to watch! The US took them to the cleaners in terms of performance. My hopes were low going into the tournament, and then there was heightened expectations after the first game. Those hopes have now plummeted. I should have trusted my instincts in the first place.

Watching the first match it was obvious, that the team had a lot to fix, even Qatar had chances, the deficiencies were glaring hope they get their act together. PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.