Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know (1906 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max & Airpods 3 price , Specification And Colours / Ultimate Comparison Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus / Apple Iphone 8: Release Date September 12, Reviews And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by enny66(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2019
In a bid to maintain its position as the leading brand in smartphone manufacturing, TECNO has proudly announced the launch of the new TECNO Pouvoir 3, the third of the TECNO Pouvoir series. The TECNO Pouvoir 1 was introduced in April 2018 for the Senegalese market while the Tecno Pouvoir 2 was introduced last year in Nigeria.

The new TECNO Pouvoir series was created to replace the Tecno L series. This probably explains why the phone was named “Pouvoir” – the French word for “Power”; an indication of its very strong battery life.

Pouvoir 3 has the remarkably 3.8mm visual thinness, showing the beauty in symmetry. It takes advanced processing technology and first-class craftsmanship to craft the phone into a sleek body. Designed to impress you in every way. The glossy back cover comes in Midnight Black, Champagne Gold, and Aqua Blue colours.

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Price

The Ultimate Power Pourvoir 3 is available in TECNO stores nationwide for N42,500.
Tecno Pouvoir 3 Specifications

Launch

Announced 2019, May

Status Available. Released 2019, May

Body

Dimensions 157.6 x 76.7 x 8.6 mm (6.06 x 2.89 x 0.21 in)

Weight 173 g (6.09 oz)

Build Premium Plastic

SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

Display

Display Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors

Size 6.2 inches, 96.7 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)

Resolution 720 x 1500 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)

Touch Screen Yes, up to 5 fingers

Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (unconfirmed)

– 2.5D Curved Glass
– HiOS 4.1

Platform

Operating System Android 8.1 (Oreo)

Chipset Mediatek MT6739 (32 nm)

CPU Quad-core CPU (4×1.28 GHz Cortex-A53)

GPU PowerVR GE8100

Memory

RAM (Memory) 2 GB

Storage Capacity 16/32 GB

Card Slot Yes, up to 256 GB via microSD card

Phonebook Practically Unlimited

Call Record Practically Unlimited

Main Camera

Camera Type Single Lens

Camera Sensor(s) 13 MP

Camera Features

Autofocus
Continuous shooting
Digital zoom
Geotagging
Panorama
HDR
Touch focus
Face detection
White balance settings
ISO settings
Exposure compensation
Self-timer
Scene mode
Flash type – Dual LED
5-element lens

Video Resolution 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps,

LED Flash Yes, Dual-LED

Selfie Camera

Camera Type Single Lens

Camera Sensor(s) 13 Megapixel

Camera Features

FaceID
AI Beauty

Video Resolution 1080p

LED Flash Yes, Single-LED

Sound

Loudspeaker Yes

Speaker Location Chin, below display

Audio Jack Type Yes, 3.5mm audio jack

https://naijmobile.com/tecno-pouvoir-3-price-and-specifications-everything-you-need-to-know/

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by Rubiesangel: 10:57am On May 23, 2019
Hmm, this sounds nice and a decent upgrade to pouvoir 2.
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by saxby(f): 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
hmmm, lovely specs on this one. my question though is whether it has been launched already or is yet to be launched
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by tafat: 2:15am On May 31, 2019
another device with a massive 5000 mah battery, it wont be a bad idea to get hold of this device o.
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by MylezKayn(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2019
IMO Pouvoir 3 fell short of my expectations. I expected it to be possibly 4gb RAM or 5500 or 6000Mah but instead the RAM is lower than Pouvoir 2 Pro. i Hope Pouvoir 3 pro gets better
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by onecornerboy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
recycling the same thing over and over only changing the name to add more spice
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by sureinfo: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
fantastic power device, 5000mah is no small thing
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by sureinfo: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
i believe its available in stores now sef
saxby:
hmmm, lovely specs on this one. my question though is whether it has been launched already or is yet to be launched
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by sureinfo: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
true, but the pouvoir 3 brags of a bigger 6.2 inch screen and a 32gb rom
MylezKayn:
IMO Pouvoir 3 fell short of my expectations. I expected it to be possibly 4gb RAM or 5500 or 6000Mah but instead the RAM is lower than Pouvoir 2 Pro. i Hope Pouvoir 3 pro gets better
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know by MylezKayn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
sureinfo:
true, but the pouvoir 3 brags of a bigger 6.2 inch screen and a 32gb rom
True. But Tecno needs to work on the RAM of Pouvoir 3 and possibly make the battery bigger

(1) (Reply)

Create Edu Email Address Free / Zebra Gives Birth To "Zonkey" After Mating With Monkey / Meet Samantha, A Woman Astronaut Living In Space Nov2014 To May2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.