Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Happens In This Case - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happens In This Case (239 Views)

Abandoned Betting Match... What Happens To My Ticket? / Know What Happens In SMSF Audit In 1 Minute / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens In This Case by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2019
Good day nairalanders...
Please what happens If you stand as a surety for someone and the person dies along the line.
Would you be held to pay the balance?

Thanks..
Re: What Happens In This Case by delishpot: 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
Yes you will. That was why they asked for surety in the first place, to insure that they get their money if something goes wrong.
Re: What Happens In This Case by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you will. That was why they asked for surety in the first place, to insure that they get their money if something goes wrong.
Sir, despite the fact they are aware of his death...
Re: What Happens In This Case by delishpot: 7:22pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Plutoman post=78589948]Sir, despite the fact they are aware of his death...[/quote

Yes. Despite the fact

(1) (Reply)

K / Free Binary Trading Signal/material / The Positive Effects Of Water Play On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.