Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale (2874 Views)

5 Weeks Old Pitbull For Sale @ Ikeja / 1 Year Old Pitbull... / All Females 2 Month Old Pitbull Pups Fr Sale 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2019
The pups became one month old on Friday 17 May 2019

Male pup: N100,000
Female pup: N120,000

Pay and pick up.

Call/whatsapp: 08092960741

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2019
The mother

The aunty

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by delishpot: 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
Wey the father?
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 21, 2019
hahn:
The mother

The aunty

grin where is grandpa, grandma, uncle and father
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by CAPSLOCKED: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
hahn:
The mother
The aunty
WHEN ARE WE GONNA COOK AND EAT THE LITTLE ONES?

1 Like

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by MJBOLT: 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by Ogcruz: 10:50am On May 22, 2019
I no like this breed at all
Dem too de be like native dog

2 Likes

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by Blackalaja(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2019
hahn:
The mother

The aunty
this your dog doesn't have "BULL" in it just "pity left (study the pic for physical details of pitbulls)

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2019
Blackalaja:
this your dog doesn't have "BULL" in it just "pity left (study the pic for physical details of pitbulls)

The puppies have sucked the hell out of the mother

Next level things
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

1 Like

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
delishpot:
Wey the father?

Na here you wan find sugar daddy?

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin where is grandpa, grandma, uncle and father

2 Likes

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2019
Ogcruz:
I no like this breed at all
Dem too de be like native dog

Buy am chop na

1 Like

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by Blackalaja(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2019
hahn:

The puppies have sucked the hell out of the mother

Next level things
lol.......truth is, get a better quality if you want to make as much money on each puppy and I feel for you cus of feeding. But that's why you should invest in a quality breed as you get better result
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
Blackalaja:
lol.......truth is, get a better quality if you want to make as much money on each puppy and I feel for you cus of feeding. But that's why you should invest in a quality breed as you get better result

I dig. Na my guy dog. Just help am buy am abeg

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by delishpot: 2:13am On May 23, 2019
hahn:

Na here you wan find sugar daddy?

Judging by your theory... So the moma na your wife while the aunty na your side chick ba? grin

Abegii show the father. You know he is not a full breed so you think say you fit do wash wash with photo of mom and aunt grin grin as in wetin the aunt get to do for this torri? Na she born them ni?, if you like show the photo shoot of all the mama family, e no change noffin until you post the papa photo.

Those dogs are mixed with something local. As in all of them from mama to aunty to pups.

I own 2 bulls and I know what I am saying. Those dogs you have are mixed. Sorry for the wrong investment you made
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2019
delishpot:

Judging by your theory... So the moma na your wife while the aunty na your side chick ba? grin

Abegii show the father. You know he is not a full breed so you think say you fit do wash wash with photo of mom and aunt grin grin as in wetin the aunt get to do for this torri? Na she born them ni?, if you like show the photo shoot of all the mama family, e no change noffin until you post the papa photo.

Those dogs are mixed with something local. As in all of them from mama to aunty to pups.

I own 2 bulls and I know what I am saying. Those dogs you have are mixed. Sorry for the wrong investment you made

The dogs are not mine. I only posted for a friend.

I will ask him for a picture of the pops sha
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
I just got better pictures of the mother

She is a China man pitbull

cc: delishpot, blackalaja,

Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by prinzetobi: 9:25am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

What do you mean by “China man Pitbull”
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by segzypark(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2019
these pups looks like locals. Well dog na dog >: grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2019
prinzetobi:

What do you mean by “China man Pitbull”

That's the pitbull breed
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by prinzetobi: 10:13am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

That's the pitbull breed
Hol’ Up don’t confuse us.
Is the breed pitbull? Or is the breed chinaman?
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2019
prinzetobi:

Hol’ Up don’t confuse us.
Is the breed pitbull? Or is the breed chinaman?

Bros no vex. I don't know much about dogs myself but I was told the breed is a China man pitbull and from my research the bloodline was developed by an American.

You can Google it up
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by prinzetobi: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

Bros no vex. I don't know much about dogs myself but I was told the breed is a China man pitbull and from my research the bloodline was developed by an American.

You can Google it up
Nice one bro.... Would love to tell you a couple of things but not on your sale post bro. Make we yarn DM
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2019
prinzetobi:

Nice one bro.... Would love to tell you a couple of things but not on your sale post bro. Make we yarn DM

Just WhatsApp me

My WhatsApp number is on the op
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by delishpot: 10:34am On May 28, 2019
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by delishpot: 10:36am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

I was talking about the father. The breed depends on how pure mom and dad areit doesn't depend on the mom alone.
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by welzyj2(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

i assume you meant china man as the dog's bloodline?

kindly post their pedigree.
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2019
delishpot:

I was talking about the father. The breed depends on how pure mom and dad areit doesn't depend on the mom alone.

I will need to ask the dude and get back
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by hahn(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2019
welzyj2:

i assume you meant china man as the dog's bloodline?

kindly post their pedigree.

The dog is a China man pitbull bros. Just Google it
Re: Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale by prinzetobi: 11:51am On May 28, 2019
hahn:

The dog is a China man pitbull bros. Just Google it
Really, those dogs are nothing close to chinaman. That’s a very wrong assertion you’re making bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... / Malinois (belgium Shepherd) / German Shepherd Dog Boerboel ,neopolitan Mastiff,rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.