Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ghana Sports And Entertainment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Sports And Entertainment (217 Views)

Sports And Development: The Ogun State Model - Tunde Delu / The Spiritual Nature Of Sports And How I Knew Super Eagles Will Not Win Afcon / Ghana Sports Ministry Unveils Us$25m Budget For Afcon And 2022 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Sports And Entertainment by Guazizagee: 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
lets talk about ghana entertainment and sports industry... i am a big fan of ghanaina dramas and football team ... why we are not promoting our own people , why we are showing indian content on our tv channels like , why we are playing just kum kum and other drama serials on adom tv , we have to support our own content .. guys on [url]www.adomtv.net[/url] working very good for us showing our adom tv channels and also sport channels too , i am enjoying and want to get intouch with these great guys , any one having the number , kindly share with me and try to show our own drama serials ... Are you agree whit me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghana Sports And Entertainment by fox26: 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
No bro. Let's burn down Ghana broadcasting cooperation. After that we organize a big protest in Acra demanding removal of foreign entertainment. We will threaten the gvt to burn studios and stations again if they bring back Indian Crap.
Re: Ghana Sports And Entertainment by chrisagyei: 6:17pm On May 21, 2019
what am I seeing.Do Nigerians watch Ghanaian tv stations,how is it possible?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Spending Time Outdoors? / Nigeria Vs France / World Cup: Super Falcons Jubilate As Round Of 16 Chance Is Boosted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.