Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit (33280 Views)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by meccuno: 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
YoungFr:
their problem, soon they will start eating themselves grin grin grin grin

Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
edo3:
Battle,, are u kidding me? Where is his helmet? My friend this one na just picture.

You dey mind these fools? One coward denge pose with AK47 whilst on a PEACEKEEPING mission, na him he dey form combatant. Do these fools even know what that means?

If he is so tough, let him go and capture Shekau. Na for unnecessary 'soft work' things dem sabi form tough. Baggers.
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by Kalapizim(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Officer Elechenu or whatever he calls himself was very overzealous and unprofessional in his conduct if the above report about him is true.

Senior officers of his status are supposed to conduct themselves in the highest professional standard.

If the policemen attached to the D Gov had exhibited similar thuggery like the general, am sure by now we would be talkin casualties
Keep quiet !
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

He didn't break the law naa, instead he was telling them not to join the VP convoy. They tried to and he decided to show them what he is made up of.
Nigeria is really a zoo
Imagine the way her people even think, glorifying unprofessionalism

Mumu, the army shud not be seen intimidating other security agents

Mumu like u will start ranting about the professionalism seen in other developed countries. Yet u egg ur army to intimidate her police. Una thank God say some stubborn mopols no dey there, na dead bodies una for dey count from both sizes
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by udemzyudex(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Nigeria is really a zoo
Imagine the way her people even think, glorifying unprofessionalism

Mumu, the army shud not be seen intimidating other security agents

Mumu like u will start ranting about the professionalism seen in other developed countries. Yet u egg ur army to intimidate her police. Una thank God say some stubborn mopols no dey there, na dead bodies una for dey count from both sizes

Oga go to where Brig Gen Mike Alechenu is and say that to his face,i have forgotten about this nonsense talk about the Army and police.
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Oga go to where Brig Gen Mike Alechenu is and say that to his face,i have forgotten about this nonsense talk about the Army and police.
Who is the bleeping brigadier

It's empty headed mofos like ursef who see a Nigeria army general as one special tin

Make ur money and watch the idiotttt give u numerous salute after salute
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by goodyvin02(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2019
DaV8King:
For the doubters, please read Once A True Pilgrim by William Scully.

Scully was a member of the British Special Air Service(SAS), globally known till date as the daddy of special operations.

You will see where he mentioned this same Brig Gen Alechenu (then Lieutenant, NA Armored Corps) as a credit to our uniform in the way they worked together to hold off and destroy RUF soldiers in the battle of Mammy Yoko Hotel.

As some have said, the man probably saw things in that place that no-one else there saw.

Remember, you don't ever see an old soldier who is not wise.

E Copy of the book should be available here
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3924698-once-a-pilgrim
please do you know how i can get the ebook or can you send if you have it i don't mind paying for it
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Who is the bleeping brigadier

It's empty headed mofos like ursef who see a Nigeria army general as one special tin

Make ur money and watch the idiotttt give u numerous salute after salute

Oga stop disturbing me naa,go and tell that to his face.

All this online chest beater sef.
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by edo3(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2019
Hedonini:

You dey mind these fools? One coward denge pose with AK47 whilst on a PEACEKEEPING mission, na him he dey form combatant. Do these fools even know what that means?

If he is so tough, let him go and capture Shekau. Na for unnecessary 'soft work' things dem sabi form tough. Baggers.
My broda no make me laugh ds early morning.. I just dey see ur mention.. Capturing shekau na mission impossible to them ooo,, but flexing muscles on innocent civilian na soft work.. Bastard set of pple..
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by DaV8King(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2019
ChiefSweetus:

Any chance you have a free e -copy? this seems to require payment (not to be a cheapo, but...)

Have/had it in hard copy unfortunately
Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by DaV8King(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=goodyvin02 post=78626677][/quote]

Try the link bro, especially the Amazon link in it if you have a Kindle.

I have/had the book in hard copy then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit by booksrite(f): 3:46am On Jun 29, 2019
goodyvin02:
Try the link bro, especially the Amazon link in it if you have a Kindle.I have/had the book in hard copy then

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Is It Time To Change The IGP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.