Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

1-Day FREE Workshop/Seminar For Businesses In Retail, Wholesale & Manufacturing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 1-Day FREE Workshop/Seminar For Businesses In Retail, Wholesale & Manufacturing (1016 Views)

WHOLESALE N RETAIL SHOES ( Make 50%- 100% Profit) / Quality Online Promotion For Businesses / Profitable Businesses In Nigeria!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1-Day FREE Workshop/Seminar For Businesses In Retail, Wholesale & Manufacturing by xerl: 7:05pm On May 21, 2019
Lagos Small and Medium Enterprises can't afford to miss this!! shocked cool shocked

Our 11 years experience with MSMEs in Nigeria has exposed us to these Frequently Asked Questions;

1. How can i keep dishonest staff away from my inventory?
2. How can i prepare my business to access loans and to attract investors?
3. What should i consider before opening my store?
4. My inventory is in a mess, what can i do to sort it out?
5. How can i prepare my business to deliver quality e-commerce service?
6. How can i automate my sales for maximum efficiency?
7. Is there anything like 100% Inventory Control?
8. How can i categorize my products and its importance?
9. Is Floor Planning and Product Arrangements/Visuals even necessary? [/quote]

Without the answer to these questions, many businesses are doomed to fail!!
We are bringing our wealth of over a decade experience in the Nigerian business ecosystem solutions to this Seminar/Bootcamp.
We have provided solutions to over 800 stores across states in Nigeria, and its been a great pleasure to watch many of them grow/scale with ease.
You want to know how we helped them right?
We totally eliminated inventory challenge and reduced staff theft to the barest minimal from their business journey.
We also automated their whole business process helping the owners manage their stores from any where in the world.

We have chosen to share our experience and expertise to you all, starting with Lagos business owners and its the first of its kind.

That's not all!!!

Stand the chance to be one of the two lucky Winners to get Free Business management Solution, free business consulting and other mouth watering freebies.

It is not an opportunity to be missed!!!

Our 100 seats per venue (mainland and island each) is almost filled. You cannot afford to miss this!

Click the link to register now. I no know no dey oh!!!

http:///storeharmony23

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Receiving Alert While Sleeping / Whatsapp Legit Escrow Group / Kapstone Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.