Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic (865 Views)

Neatly Used Mazda Xedos, V6 Engine Clean. Fee reasonable and Negotiable / 2007 Camry Se With V6 Engine / 2004 Honda End Of Discussion[full Optioned]v6 Engine N1.190m 08023055599 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic by igbsam(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
Can someone pls introduce a good mechanic that can work on my EOD 2003 V6 Engine. All the mechanics i've been meeting are just using my car as a sort of white rat for experiment. Please come to my rescue. Instead of the fuel consumption to reduce, its more than a nightmare. The engine light is on. The Powering Steering pump is bad wasting the oil and therefore become stiff. The engine becomes extremely hot when turned on for a short period of 5mins. The engine vibrates. The fans are more than noisy. Inshort, these so called mechanics don scatter my motor no more car. Abeg make una help me o! I reside in Lagos. Abule Egba area.
Re: I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic by seal777(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
waow, thats a sorry tale, ur description of whats wrong with your car seems similar to that of a taxi cab or tipper and not an i-v tech grin.

I drive an i-v tech too but not V6, the V6 car i drive is a toyota camry and i will be proud to introduce my mechanic to you cos he has been very good in handling my car since there are few mechanic out there who handles higher cylinder cars very well.

HIS NAME IS OKEY, PHONE NUMBER 08023844673 and his workshop is at KILO in surulere.

Call him and tell him you re from KB, he will remember. Better still you let me know when you intent coming around so i could assist youso they dont treat you like just any other customer. seal4all@yahoo.com

It will be to the glory of nairaland if a quick and cheap solution is achieved cos i-v tech are meant to be enjoyed.
Re: I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic by igbsam(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
seal777:

waow, thats a sorry tale, your description of whats wrong with your car seems similar to that of a taxi cab or tipper and not an i-v tech grin.

I drive an i-v tech too but not V6, the V6 car i drive is a toyota camry and i will be proud to introduce my mechanic to you cos he has been very good in handling my car since there are few mechanic out there who handles higher cylinder cars very well.

HIS NAME IS OKEY, PHONE NUMBER 08023844673 and his workshop is at KILO in surulere.

Call him and tell him you re from KB, he will remember. Better still you let me know when you intent coming around so i could assist youso they dont treat you like just any other customer. seal4all@yahoo.com

It will be to the glory of nairaland if a quick and cheap solution is achieved cos i-v tech are meant to be enjoyed.
Thank you very much for the information. I'll give him a call and set an appointment with him. Will give you the feed back as soon as am able to do that.
Re: I Need A Good V6 Engine Mechanic by elms: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
In addition, you could ask that your vehicle be scanned so that you would know what the problems are and the auto-technician would not just assume. Note: that model of honda could be scanned right to the chassis with the right scanner

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 For Sale @ Give Away Price N480k 08052334306 / Lets love-vendor Ur Car Wit A Gps Navigation System / Registered 2006 Liberty Jeep For N1.9m NOW N1.8M!!SOLD!!!SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.