Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] (991 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by kahal29: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has pledged support for the candidature of Femi Gbajabiamila and Idris Wase for the position of the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives.

Ugwuanyi made the pledge on Monday at the Government House, Enugu while receiving the 103 members-elect on the Gbajabiamila/Wase on consultation drive to the Southeast and Southsouth.

He made good the pledge by delivering the eight members-elect from the State to the Gbajabiamila/Wase team.

The governor handed over the four members-elect, who were present at the consultation meeting to Gbajabiamila, while he made phone calls to the absent four for the decision taken.

Ugwuanyi, who was a former member of the House, served as Chairman Committee on Marine for two terms while Gbajabiamila was a member.

“I commend the wisdom and initiative behind this aspiration and I wish you well,” he added.

Gbajabiamila promised to run an all- inclusive leadership saying “That office would be for your State, we will support all your demands in the House. It is going to be an office for all States”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/9th-speakership-race-ugwuanyi-delivers-eight-enugu-members-elect-to-gbajabiamila/

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by kahal29: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
With my team and the Gov of Enugu, H.E. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi. I thank the Enugu Governor and his members-elect for the resounding endorsement he gave us just like his Ebonyi counterpart. Nation building is indeed a joint task.

https://mobile.twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1130901818752602117

1 Share

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by Amuocha: 8:37pm On May 21, 2019
Useless landing

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by stefanweeks: 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
I trust igbo people

Dem go chop your money and do wetin dey their mind

If I dey lie

Ask Atiku
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by hammer6F: 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
SHOW OF SHAME.

SEE HIS CONE HEAD.

GO AND ASK SOWORE WAT HAPPENED AFTER HIS WALK OF SHAME.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by Ultimatezlant: 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
stefanweeks:
I trust igbo people

Dem go chop your money and do wetin dey their mind

If I dey lie

Ask Atiku
lol,
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by kahal29: 5:13am On May 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless landing

Hatred no good
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by odiks: 5:30am On May 22, 2019
Good
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by jimi4us: 5:39am On May 22, 2019
Desperate thieves. He should go and meet PDP members in the house.

Governors don't speak for our senators.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by kahal29: 5:51am On May 22, 2019
jimi4us:
Desperate thieves. He should go and meet PDP members in the house.

Governors don't speak for our senators.

Is that what you think?
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi Pledges to Deliver 8 Enugu Members Elect to Gbajabiamila [Photos] by Smithkafors(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, dem really finished atiku but they were inconsequential in the real politicking

Inconsequential and femi left Lagos to the east.Your mumu no get cure.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What I Was Telling The VP Here That Ticked His Guards / Presidency Knocks Obasanjo Over Buhari’s Second Term Inauguration / Osun Tribunal Sacks Pdp Federal And State Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.