Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures (48896 Views)

price reduce now 1.8m Clean tok Benz E Class 4matic 2006 / SOLD!!! Clean Mercedes Benz E Class / 2007 Mercedes-benz E-550 5.5l 4matic Awd N5.5m (BIG BOYS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by gr8tone: 8:31pm On May 23, 2019
youngest85:
Wpw wow
make una give road, ambulance is passing.. Wow wow
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If I no buy Benz wetin I gain
stil prefer BMW
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2019
Agugbadin:

I agree with you absolutely, car makers in this world are Mercedes and others
wrong where did you put the Almighty BMW
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Kingimmaculate1(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2019
Please assist on my mother's health, she needs to go on surgery on her leg. Presently in FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER, ABEOKUTA. I have spend so much on drugs and investigations. So they need to do surgery on it.which is going to cost N200,000. Nothing is too small, even N500 will be appreciated. GTB. 0162982296 GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2019
This topic is worthy of front page but the poster spoilt it. It shouldn't have been on front page without the appropriate modifications. Either the mod did not gothrough or knows little about the E class. The W210 is visibly missing.. (1996-2002)

Not to mention the models were poorly arranged. No chronological arrangement made it vaque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by tex73: 9:12pm On May 23, 2019
Add this classic to d collection.. cool

Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Gabson001(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2019
If i no buy benz wetin i gain??
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2019
Where is pic of the most popular of them all...97 model that Puff Daddy made popular...frog eyes.
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by ordainbuzz(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
What about the wagoon for all the made?
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2019
Ikillfools:

Don't put Camry and Mercedes in a single sentence. Abi you no get sense of hierarchy or you be destitute of car trends.
you see as you mumu,,,bush man,,so if I say Benz is more expensive than Camry mean say na wrong statement cos dem no suppose de same sentence?? Sense wen u suppose take think u don use am take de mumu around,,anima cadava
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by IMMUNO1(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2019
I think I love those older versions big only they can provide the kind of infotainment in the new versions.
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Ikillfools: 11:06pm On May 23, 2019
tragergeorge:
you see as you mumu,,,bush man,,so if I say Benz is more expensive than Camry mean say na wrong statement cos dem no suppose de same sentence?? Sense wen u suppose take think u don use am take de mumu around,,anima cadava
you said Camry models last longer in the trend? Really? You're an idiot.

look around you, Nigerians can only truly cruise with a decade old Benz. So your statement is wrong. The big daddy, a Camry made in 2003-2006 is already archaic when Nigerians are still forming with Mercedes C203 2001-2007 Model C class. What a snowflake you are!

You said Benz dey quick reign go as people done dey tire for C 300, but that na 2007 model na. A car that's already more than 10 years old is what's t really trending here.

You're just as ignorant as a cross border Fulani cow herdsman. see as you dey confuse yourself like a scalped squirrel .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2019
Ikillfools:
you said Camry models last longer in the trend? Really? You're an idiot.

look around you, Nigerians can only truly cruise with a decade old Benz. So your statement is wrong. The big daddy, a Camry made in 2003-2006 is already archaic when Nigerians are still forming with Mercedes C203 2001-2007 Model C class. What a snowflake you are!

You said Benz dey quick reign go as people done dey tire for C 300, but that na 2007 model na. A car that's already more than 10 years old is what's t really trending here.

You're just as ignorant as a cross border Fulani cow herdsman. see as you dey confuse yourself like a scalped squirrel .
my brother me and you no de drag anything okay,,,2004 camry na 15yrs old car okay,,, and it sells more here,,Benz na trending car,,,just like iPhone,,,if you not using the recent ones,,,you no join,,, na 9ja all of us de ,,,wen c 300 start to reign for d country,,, how long e reign before guys begin devalue am??I'm not arguing about when the models were made....my guy for d argument you win,,,dem go carry award come give you tomorrow,,,bros benzima ....gnight
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Ikillfools: 11:49pm On May 23, 2019
tragergeorge:
my brother me and you no de drag anything okay,,,2004 camry na 15yrs old car okay,,, and it sells more here,,Benz na trending car,,,just like iPhone,,,if you not using the recent ones,,,you no join,,, na 9ja all of us de ,,,wen c 300 start to reign for d country,,, how long e reign before guys begin devalue am??I'm not arguing about when the models were made....my guy for d argument you win,,,dem go carry award come give you tomorrow,,,bros benzima ....gnight
So 2004 Camry big daddy sell pass Mercedes C 203? Looolz

I give up.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2019
Ikillfools:
So 2004 Camry big daddy sell pass Mercedes C 203? Looolz

I give up.
stop confusing yourself,,,I ain't talking about sales,,and you if you got proof show me the sales statistics of both....cos Camry de more affordable I remember
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Ikillfools: 11:58pm On May 23, 2019
tragergeorge:
stop confusing yourself,,,I ain't talking about sales,,and you if you got proof show me the sales statistics of both....cos Camry de more affordable I remember
you aren't talking about sales? Hmmm! Abeg who make the statement below?

tragergeorge:
my brother me and you no de drag anything okay,,,2004 camry na 15yrs old car okay,,, and it sells more here ,,Benz na trending car,,,just like iPhone,,,if you not using the recent ones,,,you no join,,, na 9ja all of us de ,,,wen c 300 start to reign for d country,,, how long e reign before guys begin devalue am??I'm not arguing about when the models were made....my guy for d argument you win,,,dem go carry award come give you tomorrow,,,bros benzima ....gnight
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2019
Ikillfools:
you aren't talking about sales? Hmmm! Abeg who make the statement below?

was only trying to make u understand my point,, go read the statement you I made before you carry your quote come de quote me
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by Cadec007(m): 1:10am On May 24, 2019
Dshocker:
Mercedes Benz is number 1 auto makers
undecided undecided undecided undecided BMW
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by whizbee(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
Umartins1:
If I no buy the Benz wetin I gain o?

Thank you NLers for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I am now on 940+. Please, I need less than 60 subscribers to get approved by Youtube as I have fulfilled other conditions. Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube Channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the video lyrics you see on the front page.
www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

spend more time creating helpful or buzzing content, fans will hit subscribe, not the other way around... my two cents
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by VNOS(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
Lovely ..
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by booksrite(f): 3:26am On Jun 29, 2019
you said Camry models last longer in the trend? Really? You're an idiot. look around you, Nigerians can only truly cruise with a decade old Benz. So your statement is wrong. The big daddy, a Camry made in 2003-2006 is already archaic when Nigerians are still forming with Mercedes C203 2001-2007 Model C class. What a snowflake you are!You said Benz dey quick reign go as people done dey tire for C 300, but that na 2007 model na. A car that's already more than 10 years old is what's t really trending here. You're just as ignorant as a cross border Fulani cow herdsman. see as you dey confuse yourself like a scalped squirrel .

wink
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by ikevin(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2020
AnthonyAk:
E class is a beast , shoulda waited a bit and got that instead of the C300. That being said i still love my car
pls what are the advantages of E class over C class? Can you pls explain to me in terms of maintenance, fuel economy thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures by AnthonyAk(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2020
ikevin:
pls what are the advantages of E class over C class? Can you pls explain to me in terms of maintenance, fuel economy thanks.

E Class is bigger , more expensive. the newer models have a much better trim

E Class

VS

C Class

Note that the ambient package is standard with the e class. Both cars use atleast 91 octane rating for fuel so it can be a bit expensive but a full tank of gas will last you a while something like 700 km or something. Depending on how u drive as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

❗️❗️Car Scanning/Diagnosis In Ibadan 08167469103 / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... / Nigerian Manufactures Solar Powered Tricycle (keke-napep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.