Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? (501 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by Benitokrishna(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2019
How It's So Easies For A Christians To Be Convert To Islim But Too Difficult To Convert A Muslim Man To Christianity Why?
Two Tricks To Convert A Muslim Man Or Many... To Christianity Within Some Time.
*< Muslim Guys Don't Believed In The Resurrection Of Jesus So Try As Much To Have This Things Before Converting Any Muslim Man To Avoid Being Kill. Things You Must Have Are...
1)Have Jesus As Your Lord And Also The Holy Spirit. This Are Needed For This Tricks.
2)Do Signs And Wonders(Miracles) To Them So That To Tell Them That Jesus Is Not Longer In The grave and he's alive. because a dead Jesus Won't Perform Miracle Or Healing But A Living Jesus. To Get This Power... First You Must Be Fill With Power From Above.
They May Ask You To Prove To Them That Jesus Whom They Called A Prophet Is Alive And What Will u Do? You Hav Gotten Them Already. What You'll Do To Convince Them Is De Same Signs And Wonders Or Miracles Which Jesus Did When He Was In The World. That Is Easy Way To Convert Muslim People.
Any Question?
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by xaliujokes(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2019
Focus more on peace and happiness, instead of posting about religion, that's African major problems. In my opinion your post is USELESS. There's nothing to. Learn here.

Weather Muslim or Christian we all are one,and so deserves happiness. Op your post would bring nothing but unnecessary arguments. You need to grow up and know that we don't need religion to be happy.

This is just to widen you knowledge concerning religion and stop the toxic post you are carrying about.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by TVSA: 11:29pm On May 21, 2019
how did someone type like this? This is difficult to read.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by BabyApple(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2019
I was a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG before i embraced Islam in 2007. I enjoyed being a Muslim. Christianity is falsehood.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by falcon01: 12:16am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
I was a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG before i embraced Islam in 2007. I enjoyed being a Muslim. Christianity is falsehood.
frying pan to fire
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by BabyApple(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2019
falcon01:
frying pan to fire
Reaaaaaaaaaaaly !!!! Tell me something ?
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by TheRealOwner(m): 2:36am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
Lmao
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by hakeem4(m): 2:39am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
but what is actually the difference between the two religions?
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by BabyApple(m): 4:31am On May 22, 2019
hakeem4:
Look at the Whole Old testament and New Testament and show me where God or Jesus himself made mention of Christianity as religion. Then you will understand. All the prophets that came before Christ were not ( Christ-ian ) even Jesus was a Muslim. Islam wasn't started by Muhammad. He is just one of the prophets that God sent as mercy to teach people how he want to be worship.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by hakeem4(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
Look at the Whole Old testament and New Testament and show me where God or Jesus himself made mention of Christianity as religion. Then you will understand. All the prophets that came before Christ were not ( Christ-ian ) even Jesus was a Muslim. Islam wasn't started by Muhammad. He is just one of the prophets that God sent as mercy to teach people how he want to be worship.
first of all you claim jesus and the other older prophets were muslims, is there any evidence for this claim ?

secondly, you make it sound asif islam is special; no its not special it's just one of the over 1000 religion created by people who did not know the earth orbited the sun

both religion are outdated so there should not be any need to discuss this further

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by iamgenius(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2019
Benitokrishna:
How It's So Easies For A Christians To Be Convert To Islim But Too Difficult To Convert A Muslim Man To Christianity Why?
*< Muslim Guys Don't Believed In The Resurrection Of Jesus So Try As Much To Have This Things Before Converting Any Muslim Man To Avoid Being Kill. Things You Must Have Are...
1)Have Jesus As Your Lord And Also The Holy Spirit. This Are Needed For This Tricks.
2)Do Signs And Wonders(Miracles) To Them So That To Tell Them That Jesus Is Not Longer In The grave and he's alive. because a dead Jesus Won't Perform Miracle Or Healing But A Living Jesus. To Get This Power... First You Must Be Fill With Power From Above.
They May Ask You To Prove To Them That Jesus Whom They Called A Prophet Is Alive And What Will u Do? You Hav Gotten Them Already. What You'll Do To Convince Them Is De Same Signs And Wonders Or Miracles Which Jesus Did When He Was In The World. That Is Easy Way To Convert Muslim People.
Any Question?
No be you dey look for love charm before? Well, you're following the footsteps of Paul.
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:24am On May 22, 2019
hakeem4:

ONE IS THE ISLAMIC RELIGION OF TERROR, THE OTHER IS A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by Oshin56(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
how did you know this because Quran came 600years after Bible you are now saying Jesus was a Muslim please let me know so that I too can convert, you that you are a Muslim where is the Mohammed (SAW) LIKE IN YOU
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by Oshin56(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2019
Some people will just woke and be looking for trouble is it necessary you convert Muslims to Christianity even the person that want to convert someone did not know any memory verse than John 3:16
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:23am On May 22, 2019
Benitokrishna:
Any Question?

The most important one:
Do Not be Afraid of being killed or persecuted when preaching the gospel
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On May 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The most important one:
Do Not be Afraid of being killed or persecuted when preaching the gospel

Christianity is not necessarily about conversion. It is about preaching repentance and the coming Kingdom just as Noah did in his days.
Conversion follows next if they believe.

And as a good Christian preacher you must continue to visit the lost soul (if invited) to teach him/her the Bible or have him/her come to your church for bible studies
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by falcon01: 10:31am On May 22, 2019
BabyApple:
Reaaaaaaaaaaaly !!!! Tell me something ?
oh.. you havent heard?
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2019
Benitokrishna:
Any Question?
Believe me you just about said it all, because I believe that to have such capacity to do such extent of works, you should done your spiritual homework which is to truly yield yourself to God for Him to use you to do what He alone has the capacity to do.

For truly the signs and mighty works of God make it much easier for man to be able to carry out the task that God had given to Him, such as to bear witness of the gospel of His Kingdom.

If only we of the church could realize how much we need God's Spirit in our lives?
Re: How Can A Christian Person Covert A Muslim Person? by AbuTwins: 11:48am On May 22, 2019
Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam.

Never did any God approve Christianity as a religion!

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Bans Full Face Veils In Public Institutions As A Security Measure / / Confusion As Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.