Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

May 29: Gov. Okowa Tells Commissioners To Handover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Gov. Okowa Tells Commissioners To Handover (177 Views)

Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu / Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC / Sokoto: Wamakko Set To Receive 4 Serving PDP Commissioners To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May 29: Gov. Okowa Tells Commissioners To Handover by besti12: 11:02pm On May 21, 2019
Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, on Tuesday, expressed gratitude toward the magistrates for their help in making his first term a triumph, while requesting that they abandon their situations on Friday, May 24.

The Governor gave the request at the valedictory session of the State Executive Council meeting held in Government House, Asaba.

He said the board's aggregate endeavors and assurance guaranteed the execution of government projects and approaches as per the general inclination of the general population.

As per the Governor, the officials are to handover to their Permanent Secretaries before the end of work on Friday, May 24.

"Over the most recent four years, I have had a working group' an Exco that understood that we are as one and that our example of overcoming adversity will be told together.

"I am glad to state that it is the aggregate endeavors of all of us that have given us our examples of overcoming adversity, which likewise brought about the resonating triumph we recorded at the decisions.

"I will initially need to thank every single one and value you more for the pledge to your workplaces over the most recent four years.

"We give all the magnificence to God, who gave us the effortlessness to make positive strides in our organization, take a gander at the second residency there is still a great deal to be finished.

"I need to utilize this chance to thank the general population for the help given to us as an administration," he said.

He encouraged the general population to continue their help and supplications for the administration in the second residency.

read more: https://gistok.ng/may-29-gov-okowa-tells-commissioners-to-handover/

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Presents N516m Cheques To 37 Communities, 13 Vulnerable Groups / Reps Order NNPC, Chevron, Others To Intervene In Ondo Oil Well Fire Outbreak / Alleged Certificate Forgery: PDP Member Withdraws Suit Against Kwara Gov-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.