Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. (1433 Views)

Why You Should Get An Automobile Website / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Do U Need A Beautiful Automobile Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2019
valarinz:

Still, it would have been joyous to the eyes to see Volvo up there among those samples.

Your site looks good bro, pls make it mobile friendly ie does not take a lot of mb to open via mobile, that's the koko. Majority of your site visitors will be via mobile phones

That's the secret that has kept NL among the top most visited site in our climes so far

It is actually mobile friendly sir but maybe I will still look into somethings again as you have pointed this out.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by jodecibmw: 10:48am On May 23, 2019
You see that's why I like this guy, he is the definition of a true business man with very good customer service relations. I like how you attend to suggestions and listen to everyones input or inquiry. Well-done once again..

BigNeek:

It is actually mobile friendly sir but maybe I will still look into somethings again as you have pointed this out.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by handsomebanana(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

Hello sir, sorry I don't really want to discuss about the price here on this platform. I don't want people saying I paid too much or not. I just want to know what people think about the site because I think I am happy with the price I paid to get this done for me.
Ok Sir

Would it be OK if I DM you?
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

No I am happy with what I am seeing so far and it's worth the money. It's not even complete yet because there are still some few things to be added like the interactive forum section and more.

That would need a database, except if he plans to use an already existing platform
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2019
handsomebanana:

Ok Sir

Would it be OK if I DM you?

Yeah there's no p there
That's my control

Looking forward to hear from you
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2019
paul1995:

I need a website pm me your number
Is there a way to pm someone here.....I haven't seen that b4 o...
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by handsomebanana(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2019
Redeakaa:

Yeah there's no p there
That's my control

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks. I've copied it.
You can edit it now
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
handsomebanana:

Thanks. I've copied it.
You can edit it now

Alright...
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by legalwealth(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2019
BigNeek:
Hello family,
I am launching an automobile website very soon where buyers and sellers can meet on anything automobile. You can list and sell your automobiles for free and you can also search for your choice of automobile if you intend to buy.

There will be an interactive forum on the website also where buyers and sellers can communicate with each other about any issues relating to automobile and spare parts.

Below is a link to preview the website as its being created. Please rate the website for me and any suggestion that will help make the website better is allowed.

https://digitmarketing.net/autoboz/

Thank you.

What happened to your website? It is showing "Nothing found". Why have you decided to give up so soon?
You should have approached those especially gazzuzz "the multi-millionaire" that were hailing you here to support you financially.

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by legalwealth(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Mine which was under development that yours was used to mock mine was uploaded to my hosting server on the 19th of June, 2019.

Finishing touches on it are ongoing and it should be fully ready and officially launched by July 1st 2019. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by valarinz: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2019
legalwealth:

What happened to your website? It is showing "Nothing found". Why have you decided to give up so soon?
You should have approached those especially gazzuzz "the multi-millionaire" that were hailing you here to support you financially.

How can a man be so petty, you need urgent help
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by legalwealth(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2019
valarinz:

How can a man be so petty, you need urgent help

JAMB question!

Google.com is very accessible on your phone's web browser! !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Rx350 Tokunbo 08088525399 In Ibadan @3.5m / Sold / Extremely Clean Toyota Matrix 2010. Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.