Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers (32961 Views)

LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On May 22, 2019
ikechukz:
Later these bastards will open their dirty mouths to blame the leaders. We are our problem in this country; everybody just wants to make money not minding who goes down along the way.
They wont see it that way.
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Jaqenhghar: 1:09pm On May 22, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Some people are already blaming poverty but I blame ignorance. If they know the consequences of their actions, they will not do it.

What do you expect from a country where the most ignorant president in the world is in control. He even said that education is not an automatic meal ticket.

Tụfịakwa....!
They know the consequences but they dont care as long as it translates to wealth for them.
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On May 22, 2019
daylae:
Sadly, lot of people will buy these drinks without checking the expiry date, including myself.
Well you are not expected to be so careful 100% all the time thats why thp8se selling it should do what is right
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Teeq1234: 1:10pm On May 22, 2019
That was how I drank an expired star raddler bottle yesterday. after like two Gulps from d bottle I just wanted to read thru the words on s print When I saw BB29022019. I immediately called the attention of d sales gal selling and their madam had to apologise that it was there suppliers fault and all that. God help us in this country
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
Is this poverty? I think not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Akiika: 5:31pm On May 22, 2019
I don't get it when we use poverty to justify wickedness and vile. We blame Government for all our woes, but fail to acknowledge our individual contributions. Some Nigerians are wicked, vile and corrupt to their bone. They will kill you for a paltry sum.
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Oghenero777: 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
May God help us!
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:52am On May 23, 2019
simple250:
Yoruba pack dirty sale to igbo street hawkers grin grin angry

JOINT TASK FORCE cheesy grin

Yeeeeee my head who stone me ruunnnnnnnn tongue
lol, na plank u go receive now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / I Felt Safer Putting 450g Cocaine In My Anus Than Swallowing It – (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.