Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,323 members, 7,826,290 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What The Hell Was Mwshios And Merilyn Thinking About ? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What The Hell Was Mwshios And Merilyn Thinking About ? (1256 Views)

What The Hell! See This Creature / What The Hell Happened To Chingy? / How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Hell Was Mwshios And Merilyn Thinking About ? by aol(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
[color=#006600][i][i][flash=200,200][flash=200,200]OK, it’s not quite the full monty. Come Saturday, September 25, Africa will witness the first ever BBA wedding engagement – between Mwisho and Meryl.
Yup, it’s official, and has been confirmed by all parties involved, on Saturday we’re celebrating an engagement.
After Mwisho proposed to Meryl on Tuesday late afternoon, it was met with some scepticism, even from Biggie, who opted to give the couple 24 hours to think it over.
By yesterday (Wednesday), however, both Mwisho and Meryl were still singing the same song about their strong desire to hitch up.
Mwisho has even asked Biggie for wedding bells and has asked his brother to deliver the ring.
Talking of scepticism, infant look-alike Munya has described the whole engagement thing as hilarious and very entertaining. Jealous are we, Munya?
I hear you asking “but how did this happen, and what about family, the best man and the bridesmaids?”
Well, search me! What I do know is that Mwisho has chosen his BFF Uti to be his best man (though the two haven’t been on speaking terms for the past three days!).
“Uti will have to do it,” Mwisho insisted when Biggie asked him about them not being on speaking terms.
In the meantime, Meryl has said that she doesn’t want the bling on her ring to be too big as she “still wants to look at my beautiful fingers”.
However, soon after Mwisho’s proposal … uhmmmmmm … Meryl being Meryl, of course … seemed to think that their relationship needed to be tested outside the house first before they walked down the aisle, and on Tuesday made it clear to Biggie that she and Mwisho would settle for an engagement party on Saturday instead of going the whole nine yards with a fully fledged white wedding.
She felt it wouldn’t be right without family and friends being present.

‘I DO, I DO, WE DO’
============================================================================
INSTEAD OF THING HOW TO GET THE MONEY 200K . . THOSE SMOKERS WHERE BUSY DOING ENGAGEMENT WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE FAMILY . . .THOSE FOLKS NEED TO CHECK ON THEM SELVES . .COS VERY SOON THEY WILL BE DOING THEIR HONEY IN THE BARN . .

(1) (Reply)

Dr Panam Percey Paul Live In Kogi State University. . . / Upload Any Nigeria video of your choice for free / Shoot High Quality Videos At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.