Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders (803 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Simongm(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2019
Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi state, has asked four local government chairmen to produce killers of 15 herdsmen in two communities in the state.
Eleven of the herders were said to have been killed in Yagba west while the other four were killed in Dekina.
. Joseph Olutimi, administrator of Yagba west said the killings occurred between May 18 and May 20.
Olutimi said the initial report he got was that a farmer was killed by herdsmen, saying that he quickly informed security agents of the development.
Jerry Omadara, special adviser on security to Bello, said the herdsmen were killed as a reprisal for the death of the farmer.
He also said three corpses of herdsmen were found in Oluja community in Dekina, while several cows were also killed by unknown gunmen.
The governor ordered four local administrators in the state to produce the perpetrators of the crime within seven days.
Bello issued the ultimatum to the local government chiefs during a stakeholders meeting on security held in Lokoja, the state capital on Tuesday.
He said failure to produce the perpetrators would lead to the sack of the administrators who he also accused of ineptitude and dereliction of duty.
The affected are the administrators of Yagba West, Omala, Dekina and Igalamela local government councils.
The governor said his administration would not condone killings of any citizen in the state under whatever guise.
“This Fulanis have been staying with us in the state peacefully without any rancour, any politicians or detractors who are behind this killing will be made to face the full wrath of the law,” Bello said.
“My administration will not spare anybody no matter how highly placed in the society.”

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-asks-4-lg-chairmen-to-produce-killers-of-15-herders/amp?fbclid=IwAR2Y6rYvTh-7l_VqFv

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by shuttox: 7:41am On May 22, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Simongm(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2019
I trust my Yagba brothers... Erokun oo.

I recalled when Bello was busy importing those killer from other states.

We can't accommodate you on the instruction of the governor, and in return you start killing our farmers.
Jerry Omadara, special adviser on security to Bello, said the herdsmen were killed as a reprisal for the death of the farmer.

you don't messed up with kogi people, Kogi is quite different from Benue state.

Seun, do something about these bet scammers now, it annoying seriously

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Racoon(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2019
Yet this silly man have never asked the marauding and killer fulanis to produce their kiths & kin that have murdered Kogites and other Nigerians in cold blood.

I have lost 29 family members to this senseless bloodletting so nobody should blame me.Yahaya Bello thinks ass licking the president will give him the Kogi guber ticket.Kogi people over to you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by overall90: 7:50am On May 22, 2019
and after all the ranting,nothing was said about the killers of the farmer.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Davash222(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2019
Hope you gave same command when the herdsmen slaughtered your people Asslicker!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by TooMuchStuff: 7:57am On May 22, 2019
Why naaa? Yeye Bailor !!

Instead of you to commend their act of bravery and patriotism with a medal sef...... cool

It's like falling 15 nuisance value mosquitoes outta lots of vampires roaming the Nigeria landscapes..

Wake me up when 15K herdsmen are fallen....

It's well ...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Simongm(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
Hope you gave same command when the herdsmen slaughtered your people Asslicker!!

Just imagine
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by SarkinYarki: 10:07am On May 26, 2019
the fool didn't ask for Fualnis to provide the killers of the farmers that caused the reprisal in the first place
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Amuocha: 10:13am On May 26, 2019
So Bello knows them grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:45am On May 26, 2019
The incompetent governor never asked for the killers of the farmer but he is quick to seek retribution for the ravaging herdsmen.

What a governor !
Re: Yahaya Bello Asks 4 LG Chairmen To Produce Killers Of 15 Herders by Stalwert: 11:01am On May 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Why naaa? Yeye Bailor !!

Instead of you to commend their act of bravery and patriotism with a medal sef...... cool

It's like falling 15 nuisance value mosquitoes outta lots of vampires roaming the Nigeria landscapes..

Wake me up when 15K herdsmen are fallen....

It's well ...

Racoon:
Yet this silly man have never asked the marauding and killer fulanis to produce their kiths & kin that have murdered Kogites and other Nigerians in cold blood.

I have lost 29 family members to this senseless bloodletting so nobody should blame me.Yahaya Bello thinks ass licking the president will give him the Kogi guber ticket.Kogi people over to you guys.

The tribal terrorist in our midst are a threat to peace and harmony, they jubilate whenever a Fulani is killed and become infuriated when the those who are responsible are being looked for ... They is no low you won't see by these terrorist. Our only saving grace is their bravery starts and stop online.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Chima Obieze: His Achievements In 6th Assembly, What To Expect From Him In / Pdp Denounces The Monumental Looting By Patience Jonathan, Commends Court Ruling / Despite US Warnings, Russian S-400 Systems Land In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.