Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 (5111 Views)

Nigeria’s October Manufacturing PMI Expands To 58.2 Points / $9bn Dangote Refinery To Begin Test Production By May 2019 Videos / Nigeria Manufacturing PMI Hits 55.9 Points In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by theceoz(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2019
great post, thank you for sharing this
Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by Salebo: 11:48am On May 22, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Please ooo can somebody remind me what we are manufacturing again??.....i nor fit remember...infact i no even get memory of am sef

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Luckily,there is a private firm @ Nnewi that manufactures BRAINS...You will need one to regain your memory..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by Salebo: 11:50am On May 22, 2019
RTSC:

Is this the first time the Nigerian government is banning products?
Buhari ko, buhari ni.

Kill corruption at the borders. That would be the new thing.
There is nothing new that buhari has done.

IPOB TERRORIST!

Ara ga agba unu nine ugbua....
Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by Salebo: 11:51am On May 22, 2019
fordunit:
Regime of lies. Banks are no longer taking risk to fund even businesses that have been operating to scale. Exactly how is our PMI growing? The next 4years will be brutal. Take it or leave it. Some are already biting their nails in agony. See how fast the yahooyahol boys cartel is growing. You think 90% of those guys are not graduates? Where are the industries to engage them?

Your are just PAINED!

Again, if you have an amazing business idea and you need an investor to pitch to for funding, do not waste your energy finding them on google. I have a database of over 5000 Angel Investors and Institutional investors. Make me a simple offer and its yours. See my signature for details.
Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by GreenArrow2: 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
ignant:
You want to determine manufacturing PMI and you take SURVEY rather than using the industry manufacturing data? Hahahaha.

When you have exhausted your propaganda, the data at the Statistics Office and the Nigerian Manufacturer's Association is waiting for you.

Take it easy on yourself ehn. This kind of news can just give you a heart attack.
Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by mikron(m): 3:18am On May 23, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Please ooo can somebody remind me what we are manufacturing again??.....i nor fit remember...infact i no even get memory of am sef

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
be positive
Re: Nigeria’s Manufacturing Pmi Grows To 57.8% In May 2019 by GreatCracker(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
what kind of business do you want to do. Can provide it then we share the profit
brah...can you let's partner on a very sure business idea and share the profit afterwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Exploration: NNPC Gets $1.04 Billion Facility From Afreximbank / Winning on merrybet and bet9ja / Unilever Nigeria Reports Significant Revenue And Profit Growth In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.