Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant (700 Views)

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher(alapata)best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria / One Among The Best Professional Meat Butcher, Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria / One Among The Best Professional Meat Butcher, Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant by butchery(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2019
You require some measure of experience and skill in order to start and continue to operate a meat shop successfully.
This line of business is a complete industry on its own. It enables you provide the community with well cut meat and the benefit of your expertise.
Some supermarket deli counters are almost taking over this business, but no one can ever compare the expertise of these supermarkets with what obtains in a regular meat shop, where top level expertise and experience are obtainable.
Meat shops are still very popular and many individuals in need of meat still know it is better to patronize the shops than patronizing those supermarkets.
If you must be successful in this business, you must have the passion for it. Passion alone is however not enough; you must also have the required knowledge.
Aside the above requirements, you equally require real sound business sense that will enable you carve a niche for yourself and create your own business brand out of nothing in a well populated industry.
You must be ready to base your business on certain qualities in order to prosper.
What are the qualities you need to posses in order to start off this business and carry it through successfully? Some of them are pointed out below:
Deep interest in the food supply industry.
Good knowledge about various cuts of meat and meat processing.
Interest in providing expert and personable services.
Attentiveness to the transport of the animals from the field to the cutting table and
Deep passion to providing high quality meat.
Why do you need to be passionate about this business? This is because it is a rather messy business and only passion will make you stick to the job day to day. Passion is one quality no one can fake; it is either genuine or not there at all.
for more information or setting up
Sam professional butcher Nigeria
tel.+2348020685390
email smoronfade@yahoo.com

Re: I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant by dawnomike(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2019
butchery:
You require some measure of experience and skill in order to start and continue to operate a meat shop successfully.
For more information or setting up
Sam professional butcher Nigeria
tel.+2348020685390
email smoronfade@yahoo.com
Is your number on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Business Continued / Blco Is Available: Any Seriuus Buyer Plz Contact Mr Solomon On 07041821519 / Send Cheap Sms@ Www.smspostoffice.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.