Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) (29958 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2019
Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates Multi-million Naira Mansion In Abuja As He Expects 4th Child (photos)

It seems to be a season of reaping your harvest in Abuja entertainment industry especially in the league of Comedians and event Comperes as popular comedian, TV presenter and radio host Crisnow dedicated his multi-million naira mansion in Abuja over the weekend.
It was indeed a gathering of selected friends, family members and colleagues in the showbiz industry as they celebrated with the newest FCT mega landlord who has been in consistency and multi tasking in his craft. In truth, His creative and intellectual deliveries have created avenues for a global reach with his diverse contents that satisfy clients, costumers and fans.

The very beautiful edifice was blessed and dedicated by his pastor as the colourful building was officially opened. Appreciating all who supported him, he specially singled out his wife as posted on social media " Dedicated to My Wife, My ihiiaa, My Babe, A pearl of Womanhood and a true Symbol of Motherhood. Thanks for Your Prayers. You Believed in my Blurry Picture Years Ago even as we lived in a warehouse without window and Door 2013/2014. I will always Share all your moments. For those who didn't come to Our house dedication, take a look at her you will know she is going to bring another testimonial reason to invite you. Our 4th Child. Tashingularrr. Lin gu shoi taii taii wio Ni fiuao taaa. Shiputuwaaa.#beserious #beaman"

Richard Ikpeama (popularly known as C-RI SNOW), the CEO of 4NYMONI ENTER10MENT is a smart comedian with over 14 years active presence in the entertainment industry. Amongst his numerous credits is his regular show “C- Ri Snow & Family" (Laughter United) holding every last Sunday of the Month at Eden Garden, Utako.

The humble content and visual director concluded with words of prayers and good wishes to friends as he promises to release the making of the magnificent building. In his words "Our Small House Abuja Branch Was Dedicated To the Glory of God. The Making from Foundation to Finish Coming up soon.. God Has Done marvelously. What is Coming is more than what has arrived. Everything is Possible. God bless Us All. C-RI SNOW & Family"

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/comedian-c-ri-snow-dedicates-multi.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2019
More

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Baba419(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2019
I've never heard of him

Nice house though

64 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2019
sad
Who is he
Is he into cyber crime too
Is he a ritualist?
I don't know him

Bloody IPOB criminal

28 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by TheGameYard(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2019
Nobody is Yahoo openly again. Every body washing their money through the entertainment industry. Na pesin wey no wise go come out call himself Yahoo or support it.
Abeg I no mention Naira Malik ohh

38 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by princeAbjid(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2019
Congratulations, I tap into this.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2019
comedian C what??

Be confident in who you are. You aren't one in a
million kind of person. You are once in a lifetime.
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by ayegbami100: 9:13am On May 22, 2019
THE LAPTOP CENTRE …

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2019
Congratulations to him but to be sincere I haven't heard of him before but that's none of my business because when he was hungry and broke I didn't know him so I don't need to know him now that his hustle pays

38 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2019
Comedi what??
Nice one but never heard of him

5 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by emirateprince: 9:15am On May 22, 2019
Yahoo comedian if you know you know grin

11 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2019
Just hearing that name for the first time please let’s take pictures

17 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2019
Yahoo things, I have never heard of him before, how can he afford such a house. Tomorrow you will hear his mother is dead. Jump and pass.

12 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Platony(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2019
BLOGGERS are wicked!!

Mansion??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by GentleMoney: 9:16am On May 22, 2019
Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by BigNeek(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2019
I need a serious investor and business partner for my automobile website. If interested in getting the full details please chat me on whatsapp. My whatsapp link is in my signature. Thank you.
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by christm386: 9:16am On May 22, 2019
wow, i just realized my talent, am gonna start my comedian carrier that i left in primary school oh, congrats fellow grin ;Dcommedian
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by sexyking1: 9:16am On May 22, 2019
EFCC...

4 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by juvewalex(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2019
This is great and congrats to him and his immediate family. Success shall get to all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2019
emirateprince:
Yahoo comedian if you know you know grin
none of our business

1 Like

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:18am On May 22, 2019
Our own....BDB!!!!!!!!!

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2019
pweshdodo:
sad
Who is he
Is he into cyber crime too
Is he a ritualist?
I don't know him

Bloody IPOB criminal

Put a stop to all these tribalistic pettiness

3 Likes

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:18am On May 22, 2019
Oboy
Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by Nukilia: 9:19am On May 22, 2019
grin grin grin

Growing up in school in those days whenever you see a comedian in class you tag them as unserious,, but by turn of recent events, those comedians are doing great stuffs now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) by francisco327: 9:22am On May 22, 2019
that pastor looks like my biafra war lord nnamdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes / Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.