Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

How I Made N30,000 In 3 Days From Ecommerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N30,000 In 3 Days From Ecommerce (215 Views)

How I Made N30,000 Online Without Capital / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N30,000 In 3 Days From Ecommerce by esymedia: 8:31am On May 22, 2019
“I made N30,000 on my first market, within 3
days.” Solomon Gladstone, Founder – Areamarket

You probably never heard about how
profitable an e-Commerce business is. That’s
because they like to keep us poor.

Currently, the business has gained a great deal
of popularity, and Nigeria is not left out
following the emergence of e-Commerce stores like Jumia, Jiji and others.

Recently, the founder of Alibaba/AliExpress
made over 2.8 billion dollars within 24hrs
selling physical products online.

This shows the power of e-Commerce.

On 3 May 2019, Solomon Gladstone took us
through his audacious strive to make money
from his e-Commerce store.

In this interview, he has also outlined some of the things that is making him tones of money from eCOMMERCE and how you too can make at least N50,000 within a month.

According to the founder of Areamarket, you need th following to succeed big time in online store.

1. A good platform to display your products
2. You need to target a particular location, to cut the expenses associated with Shipping fee at least for a start unless you can adopt the procedure he used in delivering Nation wide
3. Sell value to your customers. He has also explained how he deviate from his initial products to a more lucrative ones due to market need
4. Deliver on promise. Don't venture not sales when you can't deliver
5. You must learn to keep track of all your expenses.

The eCOMMERCE industry is profitable onlyif you know how to manage It.... And that is why the CEO of Areamarket was able to make N30,000 in 3days and have exposed the secrets in this article at; www.esy.com.ng/how-to-make-money-from-ecommerce-store/

(1) (Reply)

Special Report On The Positive Economic Impact Of MTN In Africa / Some Light To Help Nigerians (the Government Won't Tell You This) / Game Centre Biz Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.