Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy (24489 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by efembaba(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2019
Going to America now is like going to heaven.. The way people around the world are treating us is just really heart rending..
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by opribo(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2019
Why are we so shameless begging to go to America, when so called leaders are showing bad examples everyday. They destroy this place and go abroad to buy a house. Steal our money and they won't fix this place.
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2019
Cumtroller:
See what Afonja’s have caused. Their criminal ways in America and other countries have made it extremely difficult for other Hard Working, Honest Nigerians to emigrate to greener pastures. Even the Ghanaian parliament passed a law denying entry to these breed of Claw-faced humans due to their evil and barbaric record in Neighboring Ghana.

Advance Fee Fraud, Rape, Car Theft, and ritual killings are some of the many crimes committed by Afonja’s outside Naija. The United States, UK and even the United Nations should deny entry to Afonja’s. They should limit their evil acts to the “west-side”

drug kingpin won trend too

2 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by misteryman: 1:05pm On May 22, 2019
FEAR CATCH ME.I JUMP INTO THIS THREAD THINKING IT WAS dropbox.com
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by babakb: 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
When El Rufai threatened the west with body bags, the FG kept quiet without even calling him to order, and some fools here were even happy.

Now it's the turn of the west to flex their muscles.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Benosky011(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2019
I support the suspension of the drop box.
These ministers and politicians must physically come to the embassy to explain why they want to carry our money and go to another country.

Or, atleast so US can know the actual amount they are looting from us to the US
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by peteblaze42: 1:48pm On May 22, 2019
The matter Don touch big men, Now fed govt Don dey react

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by jimcaddy(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2019
Our image has been spoilt and it will keep getting worse.. Nigeria is so bad... Yet there is no hope on the horizon. It's so sad... Maybe I should seek another nationality elsewhere.. Being a Nigerian doesn't pay me. I benefit nothing from being a Nigerian..
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Mizwisdom(f): 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
Eberex:
You think US do things they way you do your things here in Naija abi?

Oya go and bribe them na.

US is worse, you won't get it cause I don't think you're exposed enough(pls no offense)
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Eberex(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

US is worse, you won't get it cause I don't think you're exposed enough(pls no offense)

worse you say? in corruption you mean.
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Mizwisdom(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2019
Eberex:

worse you say? in corruption you mean.
Yes in corruption.
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Eberex(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes in corruption.

Really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I rest my case madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by BiafraIsFree: 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
Slaves trying hard to representing the shitt hole called the Nigeria.

Biafra is coming, where are Nigerian political jihadists government officials running to?

Everyone must Sit-At-Home.
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by contigiency(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2019
momodub:
But why as if they care about the masses

This nonsense you just typed is just in a desperation for you to react. What was the purpose of their intervention if not for the wellbeing of the masses? But as a noise maker, you have to react foolishly as if you have even cared for your self?
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Optional09: 6:07pm On May 22, 2019
Heffalump:

Calm down Mr. Richdad. I share in your opinion, but the very issue here is that some Nigerian immigrants are bent on breaking the US immigration rules. Our criminal tendencies is seriously weighing us down across all levels. undecided

when you have a president who rigs election what do you expect of citizen like this
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nigeria is demoralized under Buhari regime and the country has suffered disrespect in the hands of other nations. The consequence of having not only an aged ruler but one also who is old in mind.

Richdad
Is buhari the one who sent ur blodas to peddle drugs abroad?
Re: FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy by Codes151(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2019
Stop them too from coming here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.