Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

VP Osinbajo And The Borno Chemistry - @curlyspeaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo And The Borno Chemistry - @curlyspeaks (294 Views)

Exposed!! See Major Reason Why The Borno Farmers Were Killed. / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo And The Borno Chemistry - @curlyspeaks by leeport: 9:41am On May 22, 2019
Twitter user @curlyspeaks praises the VP

https://twitter.com/curlyspeaks/status/1131116658939047937

VP Osinbajo and the Borno chemistry

I had to fight back the tears that threatened to pour from my eyes as I felt the emotion, passion and love as Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo interacted and mingled with pupils and students of primary and secondary schools during his one day visit to Borno, northeast Nigeria.

This was not scripted, as it was spontaneous. Prof. Osinbajo has been praised for mingling with market women and farmers but that does not compare to the pure love that transcended between him and the pupils.

There was nothing political about their rapport. The pictures showed a father-daughter relationship, not that of a pompous Nigerian politician. It was clear he was interested in understanding what the pupils were been taught and they were interested in learning from him.

What struck a chord was how they put heads together to solve the question, for a second, one would have thought they were colleagues but no, it’s the Vice President and a primary school pupil. Could his security detail hide their disdain, No they couldn’t, perhaps he was too close to the pupils for their own liking.

When he was done teaching her, he went to the digital board and then taught the class. He even asked questions, that was when a male student had the chance to stand up to the Vice President and share the limelight.

The VP was less concerned about the razzmatazz; he was genuinely more concerned about the pupils understanding the topic. That’s how you know a father figure, he wants everyone to succeed.

As I write this, many people will actually think I was with the VP and his hefty security men to see all of this but no, I’m writing this from the pictures on social media.

If you think, I have managed to paint a good mental picture of what transpired between the VP and the pupils please share until the VP sees it.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Attendant Docked For Allegedly Stealing 1,000 Litres Of Diesel / Mark It, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Governor Rochas Okorocha Vows / Just in: UK Seizes Abacha's N82bn from account in Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.