Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Motor Spare Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motor Spare Parts (889 Views)

Motor Spare Parts / Planning To Buy Your Orijinal / Durable Motor Spare Parts / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motor Spare Parts by Harryfolds(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2019
My dear friends, i am into motor vehicle parts as we all know. I sell and deliver car parts to car users across lagos as a whole. My main aim is to ensure car users get top quality and affordable car parts that is durable and long lasting. Considering the bad road networks in the state, we know best quality parts that fits these roads, so you dont have to be changing a particular car part at every point in time. <br>
We also noticed when we trust our mechanics to buy quality parts for us, they end up buying cheaper and lesser quality just to satisfy their pockets and to get you stranded on the road side.<br>
So if you know a friend that knows a friend that also knows a friend, and also in your office, please tell him to call or whatsap me on 08169582376 and then i wld thank you later.. tnx<br>
Re: Motor Spare Parts by inikamoze(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
Front shocks for Corolla 04/05 is how much?
Re: Motor Spare Parts by jgbemson1: 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
How much is engine seat for Acura MDX 01
Re: Motor Spare Parts by melinga(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
Front shock for corolla 04/05 model:40k for original product (KYB). Here is my contact 08039186274
inikamoze:
Front shocks for Corolla 04/05 is how much?

(1) (Reply)

Hunger For ₦72m Urus SUV Push Lamborghini To A Record 4,553 Half-year Sales / How To Slow Vehicles Here And There - Photo / Toyota Camry 2004 Model Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.