Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – (523 Views)

Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by patogist: 11:57am On May 22, 2019
My Friends Were Assaulted on Their way to Church Because they dyed Their Hair – Twitter User

A Nigerian man has taken to twitter platform to narrative how his friends were assaulted by a Nigerian police officers while on their way to church.

He said he friends were assaulted because they dyed their hair and had dreads.

While pleading with the police officer that were not criminals, they began to beat them and people came out begging on their behalf but to no vail.

His other friend who was a serving corp in Kaduna was capturing the event and the officer began to beat him too and was told to delete the video.

Watch video here :

https://9jainfoupdates.com/my-friends-were-assaulted-on-their-way-to-church-because-they-dyed-their-hair-twitter-user/

Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by patogist: 11:58am On May 22, 2019

Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by SageMK: 12:14pm On May 22, 2019
Nigerian police should stop recruiting illiterates.

They always look for one stupid reason to oppress the poor in an afford to satisfy & vent their frustrated lives.
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by Baba419(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2019
Nice one

Look at his mouth like Just because you dyed your hair.

Is it our culture?

A serving corpse member indeed grin that is suppose to be a model to the young ones

You wanted to die of course that's why you dyed your hair because your brain is dead
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Baba419:
Nice one

Look at his mouth like Just because you dyed your hair.

Is it our culture?

A serving corpse member indeed grin that is suppose to be a model to the young ones

You wanted to die of course that's why you dyed your hair because your brain is dead

What gutter did you crawl out of??
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by Baba419(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
mrAMG2:

What gutter did you crawl out of??
your armpit grin
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by IamD18: 1:15pm On May 22, 2019
You'll be addressed the way you dress.

Smart criminals no longer dress like criminals, they dress in coperate or native with their clean low cut.
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by Jayslicky: 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
The police have no right whatsoever to assault them since they didn't break any law.

It is not written in Nigerian constitution that a person should not cut a particular hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by BlackfireX: 1:38pm On May 22, 2019
See his head and face, I as a civilian will arrest him for been a thief (wannabe)
Re: My Friends Were Assaulted On Their Way To Church Because They Dyed Their Hair – by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2019
Baba419:
your armpit grin

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver And His Conductor Fight Policeman / Father And Son Rape And Impregnate 13-year-old Girl In Lagos / Ekiti Varsity Lecturer Caught Pant Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.